Kidd Valley this Saturday!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Oddly enough, originally my girlfriend and I had plans this afternoon, which then turned into not having plans because we were both really sick and decided to stay home. Well we decided to go out for alittle bit, and what did we see the group that Mike put together from the north side.

I was at the intersection of State Ave. and the albertsons parking lot where I was in front of a cop as I saw about 4 stangs pass me. Funny thing is after the last stang went by he decided to turn right LOL. Then I saw the others heading on state just past the schucks. I was in the 02 GT with the Black FR500's.

I didn't know that there were so many stangs this far north since I moved to Marysville. Who has the white 99/00 GT with the black bullitts, no wing and freakn' loud exhaust? I see/hear that car around alot. Funny thing is I think that car just went around the corner of my street I live on as we speak.

Well, let me know when the next meet is. When I told my girlfriend why I knew about all those mustangs, she was mad I didn't tell her because she has been wanting to go to another cruise/meet and I think she was more disappointed then ME that we weren't going lol.

Oddly enough, originally my girlfriend and I had plans this afternoon, which then turned into not having plans because we were both really sick and decided to stay home. Well we decided to go out for alittle bit, and what did we see the group that Mike put together from the north side.

I was at the intersection of State Ave. and the albertsons parking lot where I was in front of a cop as I saw about 4 stangs pass me. Funny thing is after the last stang went by he decided to turn right LOL. Then I saw the others heading on state just past the schucks. I was in the 02 GT with the Black FR500's.

I didn't know that there were so many stangs this far north since I moved to Marysville. Who has the white 99/00 GT with the black bullitts, no wing and freakn' loud exhaust? I see/hear that car around alot. Funny thing is I think that car just went around the corner of my street I live on as we speak.

Well, let me know when the next meet is. When I told my girlfriend why I knew about all those mustangs, she was mad I didn't tell her because she has been wanting to go to another cruise/meet and I think she was more disappointed then ME that we weren't going lol.

Im the driver of the 99 GT your talking about =D

Code:
98V6 K.I.T.T. 

Haha i was the 4 th car in that pack i looked over and saw you and then i saw that cop and right when i passes i looked in the mirror i and i saw him pull out and i was like oo crap thinking we going to get followed.:D but then he turned around at big o tire:D
Code:
GHOST99
What up man glad to see you join :SNSign:

LOL, dude seriously I know when your driving around my house. For one mustang exhaust are pretty distinct and two yours is so loud that I can hear you exhaust way down the street past me LOL. Guessing you have a SLP or Magnapack exhaust with a O/R mid pipe. Car is very nice and clean btw.

Curt

LOL! ya man I think I know where you live now, my girl lives down there haha so i guess you will be hearing me alot :D Ill keep an eye out for ya.

Haha I have Flowmaster 44's and UPR O/R X-pipe.

Code:
98V6 K.I.T.T. 

Haha i was the 4 th car in that pack i looked over and saw you and then i saw that cop and right when i passes i looked in the mirror i and i saw him pull out and i was like oo crap thinking we going to get followed.:D but then he turned around at big o tire:D
Code:
GHOST99
What up man glad to see you join :SNSign:

Finally got signed up:SNSign:

Wish we could have hung out a lil longer so that we could go cruise around with other stangs. But with it being cold and the wife pregnant and due on Tuesday, she was begining to get tired. But we are glad we went on a night that had a good turn out. After the boy is born, we will attempt to make another trip up there and hang out. GREAT food and shakes by the way!

Wish we could have hung out a lil longer so that we could go cruise around with other stangs. But with it being cold and the wife pregnant and due on Tuesday, she was begining to get tired. But we are glad we went on a night that had a good turn out. After the boy is born, we will attempt to make another trip up there and hang out. GREAT food and shakes by the way!

I beleive my daughter and yours kept talking to each other. My wife is also preganant but we don't know what we are having it is going to be a surprise.

LOL! ya man I think I know where you live now, my girl lives down there haha so i guess you will be hearing me alot :D Ill keep an eye out for ya.

Haha I have Flowmaster 44's and UPR O/R X-pipe.

Wow, ususally exhaust that loud is either SLP or Magnaflows. Must be the X pipe and the 44's that I have heard much of. LOL, believe me I hear ya....there have been some other mustangs going by my street but yours is more unique of a sound.

Venom, yeah when I saw that cop turn right behind you guys I was thinking "I hope that you guys don't get hassled".

We will have to have a northern end meet here one of these days. Too bad there not many wonderful meet places in Marysville, atleast from what I know.

Wow, ususally exhaust that loud is either SLP or Magnaflows. Must be the X pipe and the 44's that I have heard much of. LOL, believe me I hear ya....there have been some other mustangs going by my street but yours is more unique of a sound.

Venom, yeah when I saw that cop turn right behind you guys I was thinking "I hope that you guys don't get hassled".

We will have to have a northern end meet here one of these days. Too bad there not many wonderful meet places in Marysville, atleast from what I know.

Ya im very pleased with the exhaust I went with :nice:

I have been posting quite a bit on the nw forum about trying to get more people together up near marysville where I am. I dont have the prettiest or best sounding stang out there but I do enjoy a good meet and greet along with a cruise. I have much work to do on mine as I just got it like a week ago. I am trying to put something together for even during the week here at the albertsons parking lot by state st. but I dont know how the cops are around here. Keep me posted if you guys might know of any other places in the northern areas (arlington, marysville, lake stavens) that might work for meets. Thanks.

Aww man, I missed it. Oh well, don't want to make you all too jealous. I hope I catch the next one. I don't live too far away either.

Your car was there is spirit though. Reborn as a 01+!!

0216081725vg8.jpg

Happy Medium!

The old Food Pavilion parking lot in Smokey Point is perfect. Rows and rows of unused parking and no one gives a crap if your in there. It works good as a general place for the lake stevens, arlington, marysville and mount vernon mustangs. :nice: