Killer C, RC, VIB, Anybody?... Confused Please Help

I am really confused on where I should go from here for my stang. I know that I need my suspension upgraded and I eventually want a Kenne Bell Blowzilla/Flowzilla. So I am trying to prepare myself for that outcome. I was going to get Tokico Illuminas, H&R Supersport Springs, Torque arm bar, PanHard Bar and Steeda Alluminum lower control arms. How does that sound??

For suspension I have:
Mac springs
Stock Struts and Shocks
Mac subframes

The Rest:
Edel Pro Performer Intake
Edel Pro Performer aluminum heads
Comp B-303 cam
Edel 70 mm TB
Cold Air kit K&N
MAC Shorty Headers
MAC Pro Chamber H
Flowmasters
MAC Short throw
MAC Underdrive Pulleys
Ford Racing Rad Dual Core
MM CC Plates
Edel Strut Tower Brace

If i am going to supercharge my stang should I rebuild my engine at all???
I am going to get a compression test done but it is a 95 and I want to supercharge. I guess I need forged pistons and such though.

Please help me out it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JJ

• Sponsors (?)

You don't have to have forged pistons as long as you run normal boost levels and have the tune dialed in. I'd wait on the rebuild until you see what the compression test reveals.

As for suspension... I'm not a good one to ask. The only suspension mods I have are LCA's, and I run global west units with the del-alum bushings. I have never heard a bad thing about Global west, and most knowledgable mustang suspension guy I've ever met SWEARS by Global west components.
http://www.globalwest.net

Compression test and all that before a blower. My motor only had 62,000 miles when I added the blower (only has 63,333 now). That's an interesting suspension wish list. With all the mix matching you may want to look into entire package from MM, Global West or Griggs. I guess the main question is what's the goal for the car? Mine was sleeper status. Others just want a car that goes straight quickly.

VibrantRedGT said:
Compression test and all that before a blower. My motor only had 62,000 miles when I added the blower (only has 63,333 now). That's an interesting suspension wish list. With all the mix matching you may want to look into entire package from MM, Global West or Griggs. I guess the main question is what's the goal for the car? Mine was sleeper status. Others just want a car that goes straight quickly.

I'd like it to be over 400 rwhp in the end. As for my wish list that is why I am asking what the best thing to do is. I keep hearing you need all this re-enforcement in the back for a supercharger and forged pistons n such. What would you suggest as a suspension for a street car with say 450rwhp?? Any help is appreciated. Everybody seems to have different ideas.

Thanks