Killer has company

• Sponsors (?)

Way to go Charlie, I didn't even know you were on there!!! Now you just need to convince Monica that you need a few more NA passes under your belt before you slap the S trim on there. I know there is more in it.

Joe- don't give him any ideas!!! I think that if either one of us pulled the wheels our doors wouldn't shut anymore!!! We'd put the "U" in Unibody.

onebad95 said:
I think I need some kind of handicap considering the aode. I'll make a deal with you. You give me 6 tenths and I'll give you 10 seconds lead on ATV Offroad Fury 2.

That's funny I just won the Pro National Championship when I read this. Plus I had 16,000 jump points in the last race. No handed Can Can. Also won Nascar Championship on Nascar Thunder 2004. This was not easy. I'm not even a Nascar fan but that game rules. I'm hooked, help!!!!!

VibrantRedGT said:
That's funny I just won the Pro National Championship when I read this. Plus I had 16,000 jump points in the last race. No handed Can Can. Also won Nascar Championship on Nascar Thunder 2004. This was not easy. I'm not even a Nascar fan but that game rules. I'm hooked, help!!!!!

Do you ever play online ?? I just moved into the new house and have to get a longer internet cable, then I will be back online racing. It is so much fun spanking people all over the country.

onebad95 said:
I think I need some kind of handicap considering the aode. I'll make a deal with you. You give me 6 tenths and I'll give you 10 seconds lead on ATV Offroad Fury 2.

Well I worked on the Ventura track last night and ran a few 58.XX seconds lap, so I'm not too far off of your pace of 57 seconds!!!

And what do you mean a handicap... you'll have a freaking S trim on there!?!? :p

onebad95 said:
Do you ever play online ?? I just moved into the new house and have to get a longer internet cable, then I will be back online racing. It is so much fun spanking people all over the country.

Damn I'll play you. However I just unlocked a crap load of bikes so I need to practice up a bit more.

Killercanary said:
Well I worked on the Ventura track last night and ran a few 58.XX seconds lap, so I'm not too far off of your pace of 57 seconds!!!

And what do you mean a handicap... you'll have a freaking S trim on there!?!? :p

Now paul.... I ran those times with the banshee at ventura, not the cheat quads. With those I am in the 53-54 range. Keep practicing. I am talking about a handicap without the S trim.

yellow1995Cobra said:
Congrats charlie! I agree with killer about running it a few more times this spring. You did only run it once didnt you?

Yes, I did only make that 1 pass that Saturday I ran into you and Rio. Only problem is I am trying to convince the wife that we can wait to install the S trim. She wants the car complete this winter. Afterall, it is her car...

hey chaz thanks for the support on my post "mach-1" . paul as far as first for wheelies i don't think chaz should attemp that because the first time mon can't open the door because of the car being folded in the middle i don't think chaz will be able to bulls*** his way out of that one! alltho i can help charlie accomplish that if he wants to.he he :nice: chaz im home today so give me a call... L8r