Killer Wheel Deal! Already on the STANG pix!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by mustangphil, Mar 30, 2006.

1. mustangphil

Founding Member

I know ton of people have them but I got to show off as well. Got them on ebay for $274, slightly used, 17x9, in town so no shipping fees. Got the brand new BF Goodrich G Force T/A 245/45/17 all around from work, FREEBIE! I had another set of tires for free from work as well, Dunlop D9000 215/45/17. Last year I was in charge of BMW ride & drive event and in the last city we had to put all new tires on all cars. So I had 12 used but in good condition 18" run flat Bridgestones that I had no use for, but lucky for me there were a ton of tire/wheel shops across the street from our site. Owner of one those came to me asking if he can have some of the tires, I told him he has to take them all (about 200 junk tires) so I wouldn't have to worry about disposing them and I traded the 12 good ones for a set of 17" MSR wheels which I just put on my girl's Mitsubishi Galant along with the above mentioned Dunlops. Believe me I asked him about Stang wheels first. So in the end I got 17's for both of our cars with tires and I actually spent only $274 plus 30 bucks for wheel locks. Last picture is of the Bimmers we worked on with some of the junk tires on the right. Sorry for the long post.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Those are the ghetto ass 15's that her car came with
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. speedstang91

speedstang91 New Member

Sweet ride, now all there is left to do to the exterior is lower it so it doesn't look like a 4x4.....but I do like it

3. Jaswir

Jaswir Member

yeah lower that bad boy! but nice deal!

4. mustangphil

Founding Member

Thanks guys. Oh yeah, I forgot to add, springs and dark 1 piece headlights are next!

5. speedstang91

speedstang91 New Member

nice, when your done, do some more pic whoring and show it off so we can see

6. 89white50

89white50 Member

Sweet! please please go OEM replacement and not one piece headlights! JMO :p

7. grey5.0beast

grey5.0beast Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!

don't go oem but go clear corners(look at my car) they look very clean IMO and the car looks good!

8. 1SLO306

1SLO306 My 97 GTP owns you ALL!

1 piece headlight "TEH WIN"

9. mustangphil

Founding Member

You know I will, just like everyone else around here:D
    Great! Three different opinions, that goes to show that everyone likes something different. I know for sure that I'm not gonna do OEM, I like the clear corners, but I'm digging the smoked deal. And I want to see what my car would look like with 1pc. I'm the kind of person that I'll getwhat I want and if I don't like it, I'll take it right off, sell it and lose few bucks on it.