Killercanary's new buildup thread...

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
Well, the buildup is officially under way. I'm keeping tight lipped on the final project but I will continue to update this thread as the pieces come rolling in. Before the speculation starts just know that the car will be NA... for a while at least.:D

My first piece of the puzzle just arrived. As many of you know I hurt the car last year and haven't done anything with it until now. I had a lot of time to sort through what I wanted from the next buildup, and I needed all that time to save up the cash to do what I have planned. I wanted to start with the strongest foundation I could so I wouldn't be worrying constantly if the block would hold what I intend to throw at it, I think I can rest better at night knowing this is what will be under my hood!

I have to thank Kevin at http://www.kskustoms.com for the great customer service and quick turnaround on getting me this block. Kevin has provided me with some of the best customer service that I've yet to experience in this hobby. I can't wait for the rest of my pieces from him to get here!!! If you are in the market for anything from a block and rotating assembly to AFR heads and everything in between, I HIGHLY suggest contacting Kevin.

42547.jpg

42548.jpg

42550.jpg

42549.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Good to see you in the hunt again Paul :nice:

You do remember you tipped your hand a bit to me you were up to something a good while back in that pm.

I would have told everybody you were up to some kind of sneaky business

but

When you get to be my age ... you sometimes have a tendency to forget those juicy tidbits of gossip :bang:

Look forward to seeing what you got up your sleeve :banana:

Grady

Ruh roh, whenever I see a thread from Paul, Mike, et al, I get vicariously excited (no, not in that way. Excited for you guys. :nice: ).

Keep us updated (using whatever non-speak as is necessary to keep the secret under wraps). :rlaugh:

Is this project going to be an aluminum wing? God, Paul, how many times do I have to I have to tell you - Go before show....

I envy you. I don't even want the block, I'd be satisfied with just having the box that the block came in...

can I have the box?

Good luck on the project man, I know it'll turn out well

How come only a 8.2 deck? This makes me think we're going to see a 306. Now, knowing that Paul doesn't like to rev his street cars that high.......

Worked AFR 185s with that great P3c (I think thats what its called) valve package upgrade
FTI Cam
Worked Systemax intake
30 pound injectors
4.10 rear end
10.5 to 1 compression (pump gas warrior)
blah blah

oh

Don't forget a baby sit for the little one!

Adam