Knowing what I know now...

LarsD

Founding Member
Jul 2, 2002
Texas
I thought this might be an interesting thread. What would you do differently with your current setup now that you have that perfect 20/20 hindsight?

I wish I had done a 427 Dart block with some majorly hogged out heads, or an 03/04 Cobra swap in my LX.

• Sponsors (?)

I would have shaken the "magic eight ball", not bought a turbo and known that ford would produce the new 5.0 motor. Not quite the power, but some crazy numbers for the amount of fuel it sips. Then again, I would have ended up with a super charger or turbo on the swap.:)

LOL ohhhh man.

I'd have bought someone else's half-done project with all the esspensive sheet already bought.

Although I do like @Noobz347's idea about the mullet and the Camaro. :rock:

not really sure...

i would have liked to have a 400"+ project car that some one didnt have the money or time to finish but not really sure if it would feel like it was "MINE" at that point. my car currently other then the paint and the 4 to 8 conversion was done by me.

A Pantera is one of those that I would've left alone. Gimme a Fiero. I'd cut that bitc h up inaminute, and slap a Countach kit on it.

Man, when I was in high school a friend of mine was given a brand new Fiero for graduation. Driving a fastback Mustang I snickered at him, until I drove it. That lil' sonofagun handled fantastically! (keep in mind my benchmark was a '70 mustang with front drums) I've often wondered what a badass little car could've been built with one of those, some serious brakes, and a pair of 68mm turbos.