kosmos progress thread

• Sponsors (?)

The front bumper is the main problem See if you guys can find me or give me a idea what the OEM 03/04 cobra front bumper would look like with the side skirts and rear, thx

But these exact same pictures have been posted at least 3 previous times and there is no new information in the topic. That is defined as :spam:. There is no new topic. There is no new information. Just ANOTHER repeat of the same thing. Look at how many topics this new member has started on page 1, and read each. They are all the more or less the same.

Keep this one on topic guys. Opinions are like ass holes, but if you have a negative one, keep it to yourself.

this is true, an idea if you are wanting to go the cobra route would be the 03/04 body package with a spoiler delete, and u already have a r hood so your fine there. then some FR500's. latemodelrestoration.com has many different options for them and wheel & tire packages. also if you wanna see some pics of the cobra body parts just go to google images and you will find plenty.

Hey you should go ahead and put on one of those fake bov's that make the noise off ebay.... now THAT would be a nice touch!

Here you go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car...rms=72:1171|65:12|39:1|240:1318#ht_1701wt_959

_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__Fake-Blow-Off-Valve-Turbo-Sound-Whistler-BOV-Exhaust_W0QQitemZ370167244717QQadiZ2865QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories

I think if you replaced the front bumper with the 03/04 cobra bumper ands matching side skirts with the rear spoiler delete your car would look sweet. you allready have a kick but hood. Sorring I'm not very good with photo shop so I cant give you an ideal of what that would look like.

24680d1173072595-2003-cobra-mustang-pictures-now-100_0378.jpg

Ya know what would look good with that color and the hood/wing you have would be a Saleen body kit. If you are set on keeping the rear bumper and side skirts then what I would do is fill in the spot where the tag goes behind the front wheels and put a Roush Stage 3 nose on it. :nice: