kosmos progress thread

Yea I said something about your taillights, I remember that they were huge and other people mentioned something about them. But if I'm wrong then that is my fault.

As for the ride height. Look at the 03-04 cobra that someone posted. Since you have a bodykit, it's going to look 10x better lowered and not jacked up. What I'm talking about is the stance. Your front is alot higher than the rear. I bet you could buy some used eibach prokit springs and sell your drag springs and not lose anything but labor, but it will look better.

My suggestion is a mach 1 grille delete, stock taillights, stock gas door. Post up pics of your car with that and you will get more compliments than bashing. Just giving you ideas, if you don't want to then I could care less. I'm just trying to help.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks Kosmos!
The black ones at the top look like they would go best with my interior.
Thats the ones I was thinking about anyway. I saw the add in 5.0 mustang magazine.

And with a few changes, your car will be looking pretty pimp :nice:

The more I think about it the Gray ones would look better just because it will give the race look while keeping it looking nice and clean and not to much on the inside of the car, that red would be to much probably what do you guys think