Ks kustom

Suspect

Aug 25, 2004
GA.
kskustoms.com

anyone order from this guy? i know killercanary got his stuff from him and posted his experience. so i thought i would get the same results. well its been over a week since i ordered my dart block. got a receipt, but havent heard anything since. called/emailed him and nothing. starting to get a lil worried. :( :(

• Sponsors (?)

I think Killer got his clutch from there and went with Rnh or whatever from here for his dart block/shortblock...IIRC.

I like there idea of matching diff. components to make a "hybrid" of sorts clutch. When I upgrade/rebuild my T5 with an astro/gforce gear set I hope to use one of their clutches.

Try calling again at a diff. time, maybe there is a time zone/time they are not avail. issue.

Hope it is just something stupid man good luck

thxs guys. i get a lil worried when it comes to bigger chunks of money.

i got an email from him late. i guess they are moving their shop, so hes been busy. hopefully i get some shipping info tomorrow.

man this suks! its actually 2 weeks today. im pretty irritated now. emails me says hes gonna get my info ASAP and then i dont hear back from the guy. i ordered some other parts days after i placed one with him and already received them. also coming from Cali. wtf! :nonono:

It sucks waiting. I've had similar problems with treperformance.com - still waiting for my oil pan kit. Days after I ordered something through Summit AND another ebay seller in CA. Both tracking numbers say they tried to deliver today. So I can run to the depot to pick them up. Still little to no feedback on my oil pan or when it will even ship. :bang:

It may not actually be his fault...Granted, he should let you know, but when We (used to work at a race Shop) ordered a dart block, it took quite a while just to get the block to us...or he may be having it dropshipped to you..

I also know we have some type of metal shortage or something, and alot of these types of parts are taking longer to get.

yea i know sometimes its outta peoples hands. im not one to bitch about stuff. but if i throw 2000 your way talk to me. all i ask is contact me and let me know wassup. then i can relax cuz i know whats happening. im waiting tho.