lambo doors

• Sponsors (?)

I am probably one of the few that like it. Biggest problem with a group order is getting enough people that do like it here. The other problem is install for those. Most place charge close to 1500 to do the conversion. I know alot of people can do it themselves but unfortunately im not that mechanically inclined.

I was at a Ford car show here in CT, mostly Late Model Mustangs. There were two cars with the lambo doors. I thought they were cool, but at $2k I think I will buy some parts to make the car go faster.

Dude!! That looks sick!! That is really clean.. Your probably happy with the power of your GT, so I wont suggest the SC option to you.. That does look better than I thought it would.. More power to you man.. If I see you, I would give you the :nice: in the parkin lot.. That looks really kool!!

Post pics when you get it.. I doubt you will find 10 people willing to spend that much cash on just opening their doors though.. I bet out of 1000 actual GT owners, only 2 or 3 would do it.. So try and get used to the fact that your paying $2200 greenbacks to get that done, if thats what you desire..

Also, no one can deny that on a vert GT this would be completly insane visually.. I think for Vert GT owners, this is a must.. This mod was made for verts!!

cervini gt 4.6 said:
ok here is the deal im planning on buying lambo doors for my 05 mustang gt
from verticaldoors.com they cost $2195.00 if i can get 10 people with this car to order the kit it'll cost each of us 1599.00 that saves us 500 dollors heres the pics

http://verticaldoors.com/view_vdc.html?Kit=896
tn-parts_ford_2005+_mustang_image1.jpg

tn-parts_ford_2005+_mustang_image2.jpg

If that look does it for you.. :flag: Personally,, it aint for me or my GT..

But, modding is what most of us here do.. Do what works for you.

Attachments

• tn-parts_ford_2005+_mustang_image1.jpg
    tn-parts_ford_2005+_mustang_image1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 60
  • tn-parts_ford_2005+_mustang_image2.jpg
    tn-parts_ford_2005+_mustang_image2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 59
I wonder why this hasn't been locked yet since you're trying to organize a group buy without the permission of this site. :scratch:

RetiredGeneral said:
I wonder why they don't make a kit to put Mustang type doors on a Lambo?
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

And not to forget.....PLEASE sell your car to someone who actually deserves a Mustang :)