lambo doors

mat82284

Jul 31, 2003
has anyone seen this yet??? i just wanted to know if anyone has bought this kit and did it work? it seems like an excelent price. but the saying is you get what you pay for but now a days everything is being duplicated and sold for cheaper to make money. it looks good to me. if i had the money id be a test dummy with it. hay if everyone sent me a doller id do it lol. if bought from him how was the install?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamb...33642QQitemZ8002736013QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

• Sponsors (?)

mat82284 said:
has anyone seen this yet??? i just wanted to know if anyone has bought this kit and did it work? it seems like an excelent price. but the saying is you get what you pay for but now a days everything is being duplicated and sold for cheaper to make money. it looks good to me. if i had the money id be a test dummy with it. hay if everyone sent me a doller id do it lol. if bought from him how was the install?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamb...33642QQitemZ8002736013QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
lets start with the title - LAMBO DOORS.

Get it, they should be for Lambo's not Mustangs. Mustangs have their own doors.

If you really like it, go for it. But no one will know you have them unless you park up and leave the doors open, which would make you a posser, which just ain't cool.

Doors like that mean you can talk the talk but likely not walk the walk.

the Mustang looks great as it is, so why mess with it?

Well, that's what I think.

There's actually a guy in my local 'Stang club that has a stang with the Lambo doors installed. This car is not what you would consider "Riced" out. It does have some very nice custom work done on it and the doors give it a lot of attention at Mustang shows everywhere. This guy wins more trophies than you can imagine. Personally, I don't care for the doors but this one was done in good taste and you won't find any of those Ricer Body kits that make it downright ugly. The doors open normally then you can actually lift them upright using your pinky finger!

I actually kinda like them on mustangs, but only if it's got the rest of the looks and power to back it up.. no ugly ass ricer body kits tho, it makes it even more gay.. I think it'd work well with the Saleen body kit, just my 2 cents tho

I don't mind the looks of them, but I wouldn't put them on a DD. I know 3 people that have them and they all have problems with them. One has a 97 mustang, one has a 2003 cavalier, and one has a newer celica. And they were all done correctly, by professionals. Appearently, the hinges can only support the weight for so long before they start giving out and you have to replace them. My friend with the stang has to replace them about twice a year. It would be fine on a show car that only gets used once in a while, but it's not something you want to be using all the time.

deftsound said:
those woudl be cool on a saleen or roush, it would definately need a body kit to go with it...

Yea i seen one on a roush and it looked good thats why im going to do to my roush someday. i just need to get the money together before i do though.