Lamborghini Doors...

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by joe_mama71, Aug 20, 2005.

1. I have a 2002 Saleen that I would like to put a Lamborghini Door kit on. What do you guys think about putting that on a Saleen? How hard is it? What is the best kit out there?

Thanks guys
  2. in on page 1 .........
  3. :uzi:

may God have mercy on your soul.
  4. Don't ruin the Saleen!!
  5. :bang: I can pretty much tell you what a 100 to 110% of the people on here are gonna say.

Then they will throw in a :notnice: :nonono: :mad: :( :bang: :damnit: :fuss: exct.

So please dont do it. Thats a hell of a car in power and looks dont change a thing on that car unless your adding more power. :D
  6. GO FOR IT! then you can get Z3 fenders :nice:
  7. How about a trunk that opens sideways??

I mean that's along the same lines isn't it?? Maybe a gas cap that flips open the other way?

I don't see the point of lambo doors....even on lambos. The door opens up...good for them.

8. :lol: :hail2:

9. :drool: maybe some chrome fender trim to spice it up a little too and draw attention to the Z3 fenders :drool:
  10. Makes about as much sense as putting LCDs in the head rests. Why not just give your money to me instead?
  11. noooooo dont do it. if your gonna do it just sell the saleen to someone who actually wants it and get a civic or sometihng.
  12. a guy around the block from me put lambo doors on his saleen convertible..
  13. Ok so it sounds to me like you guys dont like lamborghini doors on Saleens. I think I got the point.. Oh and by the way, StreetStang03. I dont really care if you dont like me, your cat is ugly...
  14. Smeech, how does it look? How much did it cost him? Did he do it himself?

15. Someone shoot him and put him out of his misery!!!

16. :( but i love you! [​IMG]

how about putting some money under the hood of the car instead of putting it towards ricey crap "mods." is your saleen a s/c or base 281? if its just a N/A S281, your car really isnt faster than a regular GT, so put something under the hood to make the performance match the looks.
  17. if you have the money go for it...i think it looks cool but thats just a 20 yr old talking...whatever makes you happy
  18. StreetStang I have a Kenne Bell Autotwin charger on it now with a boost a pump and a 14lb pulley. Not much more I can do before I blow a rod through the engine. It already puts out 510 rwhp..
  19. You should put all that in your sig mang, you will get a lot more respect here :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:
  20. What??