Late Model Radiator in Classic

• Sponsors (?)

res_DSC05241.JPG

Northern 19"x26"

Hello,

some years ago i installed a 3 row late model (fox)
radiator in my 67 fastback. It fits perfectly between
the frame rails. You must only cutout the radiator support.

Markus

sorry for the bad picture quality!

68stang351 said:
I put one in my 68 this last week. All that's left to do is make some upper brackets. It's a Fox body 3 row.

Could you measure the overall dimensions of the one you put in your car. I measured between my framerails last night and came up with 27.75." According to what I have seen the Fox radiators are wider than that.

Okay, I've got a Be-Cool aluminum one in my '65. How much better is this aluminum crossflow Fox version going to cool?

Do you need some kind of adapter, or is it all cutting/fitting?

What plumbing do you need to run it with a 351W?

D Durden said:
Okay, I've got a Be-Cool aluminum one in my '65. How much better is this aluminum crossflow Fox version going to cool?

Do you need some kind of adapter, or is it all cutting/fitting?

What plumbing do you need to run it with a 351W?
Ive got a Be Cool too....................im trying to sell:rolleyes:

The Northern just has more surface area and works for my blown 65' application.:nice:

iskwezm said:
Ive got a Be Cool too....................im trying to sell:rolleyes:

The Northern just has more surface area and works for my blown 65' application.:nice:

I'm running a 500 horse Windsor, and the BeCool works great as long as I'm moving over 10mph. Anything less than that if it's over 75 degrees outside, and it can't keep up.

Will this new stuff work?

68rustang said:
Could you measure the overall dimensions of the one you put in your car. I measured between my framerails last night and came up with 27.75." According to what I have seen the Fox radiators are wider than that.

It is too wide to fit between the rails, but I've got it sitting on top of them. It's too dark now and I don't feel like hooking up lights, but I will measure the radiator first thing in the morning, just check back around 9:30 wed morning and I will have it posted.