Late Model Resto free shipping!

• Sponsors (?)

You guys are about to get a bunch of money from me...i'm redoing my interior in black, i need dye and door panel tabs, carpet, sound deadening, the list goes on and on.

I've been buying everywhere else because of this. Glad it is now free. Makes comparing prices much easier. But don't worry LMR, I have to buy all of my weatherstripping and hard to find parts that you have so much of. However, I do suggest that we be able to get a code to use rather than calling. Out of more than 10 online purchases, I've only called once or twice.

About time! I can't tell you how many times I've ordered from American Muscle because I didn't want to pay 15 bucks on shipping for a 3 dollar part... Being down near Houston, it takes an extra couple days to wait for a part from AM vs LRS... I'm pumped to have FREE Shipping and closer parts!

If ANYONE ever has a question, or might need some help on cost of a part then please call us. Don't turn away from us. We are always willing to help out at all cost. We are now open until 8 pm central time. If we are higher on a part, call us up and let us know so we can price match, or adjust what needs to be adjusted. We are here for you guys.