Late Model Restoration?

I know a lot of you guys have used them...so since I can't get a responce for them after emailing the 2 times I figured I would ask around.

I placed a order 2 weeks ago and got a email last Thursday saying my order was shipped on 03/31/11. And it says " TRACK YOUR ORDER ONLINE http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/Track/Order/". But they didn't include a tracking #. When I try to track it by invoice or order # it's say no oder found.
Has anyone ever had this problem? This was the first time I odered anything from them....so I'm not sure if this is normal business for them or what.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Dude, pick up the phone. (254) 662-1714 - Customer service.

I've spent thousands of dollars with LRS and have always received great service.

Reactions: 1 user
Their service is good but they get too many emails and some are going to get lost in the shuffle. It took two days before I got an email back and by then the product had already come in. Your email may be going directly to spam.

I've spent thousands of dollars with LRS and have always received great service.

+1. skip the e-mail and call them. I have used them for years and only had one issue, called them up and they took care of it right away. Ask for Tony or Lee ( I use these guys mostly ) they will hook you right up.

+2, well maybe not thousands but definitely more than a couple hundred but never had any problems with the orders i place. maybe the rep will chime in or shoot ya a PM.

Nothing but good things to say about this company. I buy the large marjority of my parts from them and the one time I had an issue I called and the new parts were shipped out the next day...free of charge.

I tried calling for the rest of the afternoon until I got the message... thank you for your call....but we are closed!!

I guess I'm the only one that has had a shty experiance with this company.

Oh well....live and learn. I do know I won't ever recommened this company to any of my customers.

I tried calling for the rest of the afternoon until I got the message... thank you for your call....but we are closed!!

I guess I'm the only one that has had a shty experiance with this company.

Oh well....live and learn. I do know I won't ever recommened this company to any of my customers.

I have had nothing but excellent service from them. You might want to send a pm to LRSjmac.

I know a lot of you guys have used them...so since I can't get a responce for them after emailing the 2 times I figured I would ask around.

I placed a order 2 weeks ago and got a email last Thursday saying my order was shipped on 03/31/11. And it says " TRACK YOUR ORDER ONLINE http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/Track/Order/". But they didn't include a tracking #. When I try to track it by invoice or order # it's say no oder found.
Has anyone ever had this problem? This was the first time I odered anything from them....so I'm not sure if this is normal business for them or what.

Thanks

I apologize for the feeling of neglect. What email address & phone # are you using?

Please PM me your info & I'll get you your order status ASAP!

Im from the sn95 page and ive never had any problems, dont bash the company just cuz they where closed and as far as emails go they take for ever to go through. I also have spent thousands of dollers at LMR, and it looks like they found you. Good luck

They gave me the run around when I was waiting on my order. Had something to do with a back ordered part on wait for over a month. I had to call down there a few times long distance before they started calling me back and then they sounded a little rude. I didn't get no free shipping. Thanks Colter!