Latest Cobrask8 Pics

• Sponsors (?)

Lazy is right, last night when he was going to do that, he watched racing and fell asleep... :nonono:

Maybe I should do the side pipes...what do you guys think? I bet I could do it! :nice: :D

Dad's in Carlile today with friends of ours that have a Cobra. He's looking for parts, but not finding much.

MustangGurl2695 said:
Lazy is right, last night when he was going to do that, he watched racing and fell asleep... :nonono:

Maybe I should do the side pipes...what do you guys think? I bet I could do it! :nice: :D

Dad's in Carlile today with friends of ours that have a Cobra. He's looking for parts, but not finding much.
And here I WORKED last night, came home this morning and have been working on "sally" since..........:nonono:

MustangGurl2695 said:
Heh, that I will. Helped dad put on the starter motor tonight. Nice and quick, no probs. Now dad has to finish wiring the ingnition system (Crane Fireball) and a few small wiring things and get a battery since the one he tried to put in was dead and we'll be just about ready to see if she'll fire. :nice:

Okay, I think he's taking this "low-buck road racer" theory too far - you don't buy batteries from the junkyard! :doh:

Junkyard? Hah! It came free with the donor!!!!!!!

Anyway, tonight, hangin' on the side-pipes, fill the cooling system, attach a ground cable to the motor, and see it ot still spins! Then spark plugs, wires, and gas, and see if it runs!

New pics will be up when it's alive!