LCA & Line-Lock Writeups

MikeysOTP

Mar 29, 2007
:hail2: I just wanted to give a big thanks to Bigcat and Darkfire for doing such a good job with the instructions and photos for this stuff. :hail2: I love working on my car but don't have a ton of experience other than the basics and having you guys do the trial and error makes it possible me to tackle these projects. I am still amazed that I installed the line locks myself. It feels good to be able to tell people I did the work on my car when they ask about my mods too.

I still have to get busy with some zip ties and cleanup and then I will post a few pics.

• Sponsors (?)

Right on man. No problem. I'm the same as you. I have very little mechanical experience, so most everything I do is trial and error. It's always nice to have a write-up to go by. Manufacturers instructions are usually mediocre, at best. If I'm going to be tackling something and there's not a write-up already in the Ultimate Sticky, I try to make one.

:nice: i am glad that our write ups are helpful to others. makes you feel that the extra effort to do the write up was worthwhile. sometimes the write up takes longer than the install with all the HTML for the pictures.

:cheers: