Leaving for Carlisle soon.

jes72mustang

Mar 31, 2005
S. Central PA
I don't know what it is, I always get so excited to go to Carlisle I can hardly sleep. I had my alarm set for 5:15 this morning, but I was up befor 4:30, I tried to go back to sleep for a little but just tossed and turn with vision of Acres of car parts dancing in my head. I finally decided to get up and just get ready to go a while and thought I would share this with all my friends here who would understand. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning I get so excited. I don't know if it is the thrill of finding a killer deal like like last year when I got a 9" center section with 3.50 open gears for $60 or if I just like going and hanging out with other car guys. I get like this 3 times a year, Spring Carlisle, The All-Ford Nats at Carlisle, and Fall Carlisle.

OK I get like this at Christmas too, but that's more excitement about watching the kids. and watching 24 hours of a Christmas story.

• Sponsors (?)

It was a great day, Didn't start raining until we were haeding out to the truck to leave and even then it was only a light rain. Found a few things I was looking for, but not everything. So I will go back for the All-Ford Nationals to look for more.

jes72mustang said:
It was a great day, Didn't start raining until we were haeding out to the truck to leave and even then it was only a light rain. Found a few things I was looking for, but not everything. So I will go back for the All-Ford Nationals to look for more.
Never been out there ,I'm thinking about the all Ford though, anyone happen to know the dates?