Leaving for Track in 20min! Guess E.T. Game :)

NeQX

Founding Member
Sep 30, 2002
Infront Of You, NY
Hey guys, based on my specs in sig, on slicks what you guys think im gonna run? post some guesses and ill give times when I get back :nice:

car gonna be about 3300lbs
10.5 E.T. Streets with about 15psi
225/50/16's in front with 44psi

93 octane

suspension is just lca's, and subframes

weight reduction is just smog pump, jack and other lil stuff, still have a/c

• Sponsors (?)

Somethings not right, with your hp/tq numbers, you should be much faster. 1.8 60's is pretty good, how are you launching, what RPM's. 8.5's at almost 82mph in the 1/8th is some good mph for the ET (which is good for the 12's BTW) but then your in the low 13's in the 1/4th, you should be in the 12's.

OK, i was there with him and watched him. His launches are ok and shifting is kinda ok, not perfect but decent. The car is just slow and it needs tuning. Suspension is the least of his problems now. I dont know if his pump is stock or not, he was told it was a 190 when he bought the car. His car with the dyno #'s it made shoulda been a low 12 car @ 110+. I told him he needs bigger injectors, pro m maf and a chip. For his car to need 55psi says that 1) he needs tuning via a chip and 2) 24's would be past the recommended duty cycle. The 26" tires and 373's isnt optimum, 410-430 would be better but even with the 373 he should still be faster. He doesn't wanna listen to me though, but I know i'm right :)

car seems to be hesitating though I double checked alot of stuff, all my wires are nice and away from long tubes, cap and rotor is good,vacuum lines are all on nicely.....All I can really think is that running 55psi no vac on stock fuel pump is hurting me, not allowing enough fuel to go into motor, I should go with 30#'s so I dont have to run as much fuel pressure, and also through a 255 in the tank. that should up my trap speed about 5mph+ cause I should be atleast 107 traps, with my FTI magic stick :nice:

Your 60' times arent that good for ET streets. Do a second gear burnout and drop the psi to about 12-13. Dump the clutch around 4500 and you'll be good to go.

What do you shift at RPM wise? Where does the car make peak HP and TQ? Can you post the dyno graph? That would really help.

i was shifting at 6 (tach memory), shift light was at 5800,dyno showed power ended at around 6100 car temp was around 210 i believe, 1.896 is a decent 60' with my power i shoulda cut 12's with that for sure, something is def up with car, i obtained a 255lph fuel pump today (walbro) gonna put that in tomorrow in place of stock 110lph

R/T means nothing. Clock doesnt start till the car moves.

NeQX- You make peak at 6100? Wow. You need to spin that motor past that point for sure. That kinda motor will need some serious gear too. As for the 60', I still say they are weak for ET streets. I make less power than you and cut low 1.7s on BFG DRs.

I would expect 1.7s minimum from those tires with stock suspension.