LED Tape...

picture.php?albumid=65&pictureid=277

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, i've seen them.

Prob is, i don't like them. Too busy. I want them to look factory OEM like my BBK's, but just have all the digits light up evenly.

Every Ebay gauge face i've seen has circles and lines and whatnot...looks like I'm flying the enterprise. :(

NRauto made some good gauges. Haven't seen anyone mention them in a LONG time. These used to be the rage, before the $20 ebay gauge kits took off.

NR Automobile Accessories

Still might go with them. I like these

3259-EL.jpg

Actually, i have yet to drive it at night at all this year....but i do drive with the parking lights on. On an overcast day, you can see how uneven the lighting of the gauges is. It bothers me, and i'd like to even it out.

your such a perfectionist and I love it,

when i was in HS i had these gauges in my explorer that had a knob deal where i could change the back round light. it worked great but all my damn gauges were off so bad, i always ran out of gas and shat myself because i thought the car was constantly overheating

im not good enough to do that, it would hold the project up 3 years, it just seems every progress thread is smoothing the bay, i can wait till we see someone undo a smooth job and want to know where every hold is so it will look "stock" when they bring it back from smooth :lol:

im not good enough to do that, it would hold the project up 3 years, it just seems every progress thread is smoothing the bay, i can wait till we see someone undo a smooth job and want to know where every hold is so it will look "stock" when they bring it back from smooth :lol:

Yeah, I can just picture in 20 years 50resto will be selling paper templates to lay over the shock towers for guys to drill all of the original holes back into their smoothed bays. What if people in the future don't want boxed sway bar mounts? OMG OMG OMG :gasp: