Legend Lime GT, blk lthr, 5spd in NJ/NY 7,200mi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGMan

Sep 12, 2011
NY City Metro
Hi folks! Did you miss out on getting the best, most retro-looking new generation Stang (2005-09) because now they changed the body for the worse making it look too modern? You can go back in time and buy this 2006 that has only 7,200+ miles :jaw: driven every 2 weeks or so, garage kept, synthetic oil.

Its a GT in the beautiful, retro, Legend Lime that is sure to be collectible. She has black leather (power driver's seat) and the FRPP Hurst shifter from the dealership. BONE STOCK ENGINE & SUSPENSION, ... clean slate.

Minor tasteful (but removable) upgrades that all have a retro theme: some tiny chrome interior bits, Bullitt wheels with spinner centercaps, Autometer center gauge pod with retro Autometer gauges (it has the rare 2 gauge dash so no redundant gauges: just looks like it was meant to be. Has sequential turn signal harness (plus stock one), centered fog-lights grill, and side window louvers in Legend Lime. FRPP catbacks - 50 state legal ones. Black leather conditioned every year but garage kept so not faded. So like new if you put it up on the lift you can see she still has her paper stickers on the undercarriage. Original tires plus a full size spare on a 5th bullitt rim. Dealer added the body additions plus a lower / rocker white "GT300" stripe (nothing on hood or trunk). Has one tiny paint chip in front bumper (hey, I drive it once in a while, and now you won't have a cow if you scratch it!) KBB
Car is in N. NJ near NY City.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for running a great site guys. I love Mustangs, but I love ALL kinds of cool cars and 4x4s! .. And I am now a '57 Chevy owner instead of a Mustang owner -- this is my 1st Chevy. Before enjoying my Mustang I was a MOPAR guy. Does this mean I have to turn in my spurs?

It's all good. Beats driving a Yaris. :flag:

STILL Available for cash (I swapped titles)

Folks I traded clean titles for a '57 hot rod. new owner expected to sell. He does NOT e-mail. My car is still available for sale in NJ or surrounding states. He traded me for another car & planned to sell for cash - YOU CAN STILL GET THIS GREAT MUSTANG GT!!!!

PM ME FOR HIS INFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.