Lemme see ya grill

Hey, so it the front grill a 10-bar, or is it more? Is it hard to clean? Has it tarnished at all since you got it?

i dont know how many bars. its not hard to clean at all, i just spray it with water and run a soapy sponge over it. its stainless stell i think, so it hasnt tarnished at all over the past 4 years

• Sponsors (?)

why do i feel out of place in this thread???
IMAG0027.gif

Attachments

• IMAG0027.gif
    IMAG0027.gif
    164.3 KB · Views: 87
Stainless, that's cool. The place I went to check it out, it was like polished steel. They had all three sets of the grills--the normal grill, one for the bottom bumper, and the one for the scoop. The price he have me was $325 installed. Is that something that I could do myself? Does the price sound normal?

Stainless, that's cool. The place I went to check it out, it was like polished steel. They had all three sets of the grills--the normal grill, one for the bottom bumper, and the one for the scoop. The price he have me was $325 installed. Is that something that I could do myself? Does the price sound normal?

dont know about the lower and scoop grilles, but installing mine in the middle was a PITA. the brackets they provided were too short, so i had to rig up a couple of my own.