Let me see your rear seat deletes!

fudleyd

Jan 10, 2003
Littleton, CO
The bad weather is starting to wind down and I am getting the spring mod fever. I installed some Corbeau seats last fall and want to clean the car up with a nice rear seat delete. Anyone have pics of their deletes? I want to get an idea of how I want mine to look...can't decide on color etc.

Thanks guys!

Brad

• Sponsors (?)

DSC00816.jpg

That looks nice Matt--did you make it yourself or buy it? I like the idea of the emblem as well, I was thinking about a small pony or something like that...:nice:

Thanks, I actually bought mine from ebay. I am too lazy to try and make one myself :) The emblem was from ebay also. :nice:

Thanks guys! They all look really nice--I am still debating what color, etc. My Corbeaus are grey and black and my interior is two-tone. I just want it to look in place and match decently.

NightHawk I remember that thread now from a couple years ago before I had my seats. That is a seriously kick*** thread man thanks! :hail2:

That's a clean bottle mount :drool:

I've considered putting my bottle in the same location, though of course would have to rig a RSD. It sure would make it easier to turn the bottle on and read bottle pressure :rlaugh:

Your amps are dirty :nono:

:D Girl every time I see your car I :drool: You do great work :nice:

:) my amps are dirty. but it'd be a pain in the ass to get into the amp rack as it's screwed in.

Seraphitia your car is a real beauty, I have always liked the looks of it! :nice:

that makes my day :)

:SNSign:

no blowdown tube yet. the car wont be running for a few more months.

i will have one by then

i love your cowl hood in your avatar. it's sexy.

:) my amps are dirty. but it'd be a pain in the ass to get into the amp rack as it's screwed in.

I believe it and I was only kidding about the amps. Your car is hot, wana trade :D

I hope its not like out here where two of my female friends have a sweet 95GT and a 99 WS6 TA and they always get "that your boyfriend car, huh" and I cant help but laugh knowing eaither one will tromp the guys turd rice car :rlaugh: