Let's Make this a Sticky

wv109323

Sep 11, 2008
Lenore ,WV
Guys ,
I have read so many posts that a person writes in and about to drive his car over a cliff over some problem.
Many people offer suggestions, some good some bad; then the thread goes away.
Nothing is recorded as to what fixed the problem.
Lets make it a couresty that if you fix a problem on your car from advice on the forum that you record in the thread what you did to fix the problem.

• Sponsors (?)

The “Useful Technical Thread Index” sticky at the top of the 5.0 Tech forum has already done most of that. Read all the threads in it and you will be well prepared to fix a surprising number of problems of all types and descriptions. Between that and the Search function, you can find all kinds of answers. Google using " whatever you problem is site:Stangnet.com" is an improvement over the Stangnet's Search function

Guys ,
I have read so many posts that a person writes in and about to drive his car over a cliff over some problem.
Many people offer suggestions, some good some bad; then the thread goes away.
Nothing is recorded as to what fixed the problem.
Lets make it a couresty that if you fix a problem on your car from advice on the forum that you record in the thread what you did to fix the problem.

pWn3T!!! :lol:

jrichker finally made a funny! :rlaugh:

Please note this in the log.

On my situation, i never have figured out what it was. I took the engine apart anyway and hope what ever it was, fixes itself when it goes back together.... I did wave a magic wand over it first!!:hide: