Let's Play A Game(failed Miserably In The Ot Section.)

I am not going to post a pic of my wife's minivan, but that Hawaiian 5.0 is NICE. I have always liked that car. I like the wheels, the clean brake set up, stance, and overall look in general. As far as change, it looks like it could MAYBE use some new headlights, but it could just be the angle of the pic making them look dull.

Edit: Ok fine, to keep the game moving.
Van_zpswk3vjbvk.jpg

upload_2016-12-5_15-53-21.png

I am just so G** D***** happy to be in this mini-van that I could just (fill in the blank).

Reactions: 6 users
  • Sponsors (?)

upload_2016-12-5_15-53-21.png

I am just so G** D***** happy to be in this mini-van that I could just (fill in the blank).

HAHAHAHA, I know, but its the only pic I had to keep the game going. A) She didnt know I was taking the pic until I took it, and B) She gets very nervous about big purchases, and the van was only 6 months old when we bought it, so she was all kinds of worked up about spending $20K+.

HAHAHAHA, I know, but its the only pic I had to keep the game going. A) She didnt know I was taking the pic until I took it, and B) She gets very nervous about big purchases, and the van was only 6 months old when we bought it, so she was all kinds of worked up about spending $20K+.

Heh.. I'm in the same neighborhood but a little further down the hole because of course, the CTS V is JUST the vehicle I needed as we head into winter. :nice:

I gotta figure out where I'm going to put it for the winter. :chin

Reactions: 1 user
Heh.. I'm in the same neighborhood but a little further down the hole because of course, the CTS V is JUST the vehicle I needed as we head into winter. :nice:

I gotta figure out where I'm going to put it for the winter. :chin

My SRT is the first DD with heated seats that I have actually driven in the winter and used them. The wife's van has them too, but I never drive it unless we are going on a trip. Hop in and enjoy!

I would remove the spoiler personally but that's a crazy nice looking car!
thanks, if the car ever gets painted, the spoiler will go, but, I don't trust anyone around these parts to remove it and eliminate any signs it was ever installed, and since the factory paint is still perfect, I'll leave as is. But, ya, you struck me right in the heart on that one... it's the one thing I too would change.

Reactions: 1 users
I would tint the windows the same shade as the moon roof.

CTSV.jpg CTSV2.jpg

My new (to me) DD:

My only plans at the moment are to do the same as I suggested above. Tint the windows the same shade as the moon roof.

Nice! I just picked up an ATS-V a couple months ago. I'd been wanting a CTS-V for a couple years but I saw no reason to rush my daily driver out the door. Eventually the DD :poo: the bed, the ATS-V was the new thing, and that decision made itself :D

atsv.jpg

Reactions: 3 users