Lets Play NAME THAT CONNECTION!!!

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
Well here is the game, i need to label all theses connections and all you fine contestants get to help! if i wasn't broke this would be fun... and i don't really have any prizes... But thanks will be given... this harness was left out side some how... so i took it home to clean up i also have to take off all the loom to do my tuck so here we go.... My numbers are a little out of whack i know.... but if anyone knows any connectors off the top of their heads it would help alot. dont go way out of your way for this... havent picked up a manual yet... thanks guys:nice: There should be more to come. :)
bigwires-2.jpg

wires12.jpg

wires2223.jpg

wire3.jpg

wire456.jpg

wire78910.jpg

wire111213.jpg

end.jpg

Attachments

• bigwires-2.jpg
    bigwires-2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 81
  • wires12.jpg
    wires12.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 69
  • wires2223.jpg
    wires2223.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 71
  • wire3.jpg
    wire3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 63
  • wire456.jpg
    wire456.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 67
  • wire78910.jpg
    wire78910.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 80
  • wire111213.jpg
    wire111213.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 77
  • end.jpg
    end.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

4 goes into the firewall in the driver side fender.
5 and 6 go to the cruise and maybe something else around there.
8 and 10 are the horn.
7 washer fluid motor.
12 and 13 are driver side headlight and foglight
21 and 20 are pass side headlight and foglight
15 goes into another wire harness
16, 17 and 18 should go to the abs and a/c line and coolant overflow

The rest I'm not sure, but they generally only plug into one connection so it shouldn't be too hard to figure them out.

4 goes into the firewall in the driver side fender.
5 and 6 go to the cruise and maybe something else around there.
8 and 10 are the horn.
7 washer fluid motor.
12 and 13 are driver side headlight and foglight
21 and 20 are pass side headlight and foglight
15 goes into another wire harness
16, 17 and 18 should go to the abs and a/c line and coolant overflow

The rest I'm not sure, but they generally only plug into one connection so it shouldn't be too hard to figure them out.

Awesome dude... thanks if im getting rid of AC and abs... you think i should pull the wires out completely or leave them in just incase i decide to put it back on

When I pulled mine, the easiest way for me to tell was to mock it up to the car and since they were bent for so long, they kind of kept the shape of its original positioning from the car, and from this, I was able to imagine the engine back in and tell what they plugged into.

When I pulled mine, the easiest way for me to tell was to mock it up to the car and since they were bent for so long, they kind of kept the shape of its original positioning from the car, and from this, I was able to imagine the engine back in and tell what they plugged into.

im doing a full tuck so im cutting the sensors off practically and plugging them in then adding/removing the right amount of wire where neeeded:nice: