lets see all the t-top pics

• Sponsors (?)

626821_28_full.jpg

:shrug: The only T top i've ever owned was a parts car :rlaugh:

yeah i know 87t-topstangs car is where i want to be someday asked a friend from ohio where carlylse ,pennsylvania is exactly and it's still a pretty good hike . i 'm from michigan and would like to see his car in person but i don't know if i will make it out there. the only gripe i have about his car is that there are not enough pics of it on his website.

i know he's killing us with that pic i for one don't want to show a pic of my car because i don't want to steer anyone away from these rare cars.:lol:

bad timing man. yall where like lets see those nice t-tops and got a bomb, everyone else is like lets see thosse nice ANYTHING and get results. there is that one guys car thats too nice. it blue and he has his own web page.

yeah i know 87t-topstangs car is where i want to be someday asked a friend from ohio where carlylse ,pennsylvania is exactly and it's still a pretty good hike . i 'm from michigan and would like to see his car in person but i don't know if i will make it out there. the only gripe i have about his car is that there are not enough pics of it on his website.

TTop is from Canada...

haha way to represent.

LOL sorry dude. Could you believe i couldn't even give that car away?? I bought it because i got the nose on my coupe from it...otherwise it was just a bare shell...totally gutted inside and needed TONS of work, but the shell was like 99.999999% rust free and would've made a badass car someday. It's sitting in a junkyard now. All i wanted was someone to pick it up from my buddy's and NOT crush it...all i could get was a salvage guy to pick it up. :(

1988 Mustang GT W/ Factory TTops custom paint- PPG Black basecoat with several grams of blue metallic pearl (sexy in sunlight)
5 Lug swap in near future!!!! Y2k or 03/04 Cobra .....

attachment.php

Current setup- (disregard the BLUE coupler- company sent wrong color- has since been replaced)
Intercooled Vortech @ 14psi. Goal = 450-475 rwhp WOO HOO :eek:

attachment.php