Lets See Em. White Mustangs!

• Sponsors (?)

383215_26_full.jpg

383215_28_full.jpg

Boy do i need to lower my car :(

Killer95Stang said:
Sweet car... That Cervini's hood was my other choice... but I got a deal on this hood locally, and couldn't justify the 125.00 shipping charge..

thats exactly the amount i want to drop my car. How much of a drop is that and what springs are you using? The car looks incredible! :nice:

-Drew

huskerpower02 said:
thats exactly the amount i want to drop my car. How much of a drop is that and what springs are you using? The car looks incredible! :nice:

-Drew

Who are you refering this too? If it is me, then I got a 2" drop using the INTRAX springs. It may sit a little lower then some of the other springs, but that is the way I like it. :D :D

1994_cobra said:
My contribution to the wihte world!! Killer, I would go with the cobra wing. It seems like everybody these days is switching out to the S281 wing.

000_0015post.JPG

000_0016post.JPG

000_0017post.JPG

Sorry i ment to quote 1994_cobra...I would like to know how much you lowered your stang and what springs your using. Thanks again :nice:

sauce5201 said:
dude i love that hood what kind is it and where is it from

Thanks!! The hood is just a 2.5 inch cowl hood from Cervini's. Mine came on the car when I bought it so I get lucky I guess. But I am sure that you could find one aftermarket somewhere.

huskerpower02 said:
Sorry guys...im an idiot. :nonono: I just woke up. 1994_cobra, where did you get the springs at? i think im awake now :bang:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: Thats cool. I actaully got my girlfriend at the time to get them for me from Summit. They were $199 for the cobra springs. I think the GT's are like $189. I am sure you could find them somewhere for cheaper, but that was the easiest place for her to get them.