Lets see some Cobras with wheels!

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
I want to get some new wheels for my Cobra and am pretty sure I will go with some 18" 03 Cobra wheels with the black on the inside of the spokes but I would like to see some other options, what looks great and has not been done to death.

• Sponsors (?)

Here's my '97 Cobra with 17x9 Steeda's and 275/40/17 Nitto 555's. I know, I know......... need to lower the car a bit!

CobrawithnewSteedawheels007.jpg

CobrawithnewSteedawheels012.jpg

Attachments

• CobrawithnewSteedawheels012.jpg
    CobrawithnewSteedawheels012.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 91
  • CobrawithnewSteedawheels007.jpg
    CobrawithnewSteedawheels007.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 91
Love all thoes Cobras, quite possibly the most beautiful cars on the road. I love the Terminators, but for some reason I really prefer the Aero Cobras. One day I hope to build my Teksid block to handle the power a Termi can put out :)

Thank everybody, everyones Stangs are hot looking rides (mabey I am just biased) I have decided to go with Saleen Replicas 18" Hypercoated 9" front 10.5" rears. I know there are alot out there but I like them and I think Hypercoated they look killer.

I am gonna keep mine and put road racing rubber on them for track events. You sure you dont wana trade? Then if you got a flat with the stock wheels on you could have a spre with the same wheel :) Where is Whichita Falls, is it really far from Dawson?