lets see some engine bays

• Sponsors (?)

Here are a couple pics of my engine bay... it will look a lot different later this week and next week when we weld the new pieces in and my new upr chromoly k-member kit gets here.

It looks a little foggy in a couple of pics. I just got done grinding out the pieces. (It will be eaiser to put new full pieces in then it will be to patch the old ones.)

My garage was a little messy. But i finally got some stuff like my shortblock sold and out of the way so i could clean up a little.

enginebay3.jpg

enginebay2.jpg

enginebay1.jpg

DMAN302 said:
Don't you hate it when us fox body guys come pokin our heads around..Nice cars guys, really nice stuff.

Not as long as you have your Typhoon Intake :D

I love it...I have subscribed to the "nice looking Foxes" thread. I received a lot of help/suggestions from Mansonozz and Almost Stock.

But Vib is right...coat the headers!!!

RC

94GTLaserRC said:
Not as long as you have your Typhoon Intake :D

I love it...I have subscribed to the "nice looking Foxes" thread. I received a lot of help/suggestions from Mansonozz and Almost Stock.

But Vib is right...coat the headers!!!

RC
Alright I will get them coated if you think that will help me fit in, Long live the typhoon

scan....._0021.jpg

mine...a pile right now.....but.... Let me ask while everyone is popping in.......What plug wires are desired lengths that are under 50$..... I fried one of mine and am not paying over 50 for another set of taylors.....

jason