Lets see some pics of you and ur 94-95 GT!

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by 5literstang, Apr 28, 2004.

1. My REAL beater
    [​IMG]

2. I'm the new guy here, first post. Here goes, I have millions of pictures of my baby but i'll just throw two up.

Attached Files:

3. welcome. Whats that say on your front bumper?

4. X Rated I think

5. here's a pic my baby in my backyard
    [​IMG]

and me
    [​IMG]

6. wow i thought that i would never seen rc's old headlight covers again.....DAMN hahaha

7. dude, have you ever cut your leg on one of those tailpipes?

8. Whered you get your headlights man, i like the ones that have the orange side markers or whatever, just never see them hardly. I see some that dont fit good either. Those look sweet :nice:

9. Actually I don't have a supercharger either. In fact my car has no engine right now so yours is faster.

10. lol, yeah, it says X-Rated Motorsports, it's a car club on Vancouver Island. Those decals are gone now anyway, and the tailpipes.....a couple of nicks and scratches here and there....they do stick out a bit, not as much as they look in that pic, when you look at it from behind. I wanted bigger than the originals, there's something unusual about having an aftermarket exhaust with little bitty tailpipes that made me do that.

11. hey, are those svo side pipes, if they are, can you post another pic of the side? Thanks

12. [​IMG]
    heres me and my lady

13. I like these post with owner and ride... Nobody comes even close to what i have pictured in my head from reading their posts.. Sorta trippy actually..

BTW i would post pics of me with my car but i don't have any right now. I might try and get one with my car at AFM like shaun though.. If my pms comes in this week i will post pics next tuesday (scheduled dyno time), thats if i don't break something major at the track Friday... :nice:

14. it has a cobra hood now, 2" lowered, fr500s, thumper heads and a tfs intake, no pics of it like that yet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG

Attached Files:

16. Pic post. :banana:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Ah what the hell, why not add some life to the forum....
    Old pics ( so last year) since, ive had some work done, work out more, and now look better then ever!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]