LETS SEE THOSE HOODS!

• Sponsors (?)

mountainright.JPG

angle_view.jpg

dave...car still looks hot. get any new times with her yet?? i know with that 12.50 you said you didnt push her THAT hard down the track. ive always debating if i liked the single rise like yours (not many people have) compared to the rr hood (that i and many many other people have)

I just got a Cervini Cobra R hood. Very nice piece with little to no prep work to install. It was a hard decision between the 96-98 Cobra hoods & the Cobra R hood. I don't have any pics of the finished paint & installed on the car, still have to remove some overspray & all the wet sanding was, all that white crap.
Here is a pic of the new hood still white:
unpainted_hood.jpg

unpainted_hood2.jpg

I'll try & get some new pics of the car with the hood painted.

Cool....I finally decided on the HO Fibertrends 1 1/2 cowl...should be here next week...ordered it 2 wks ago...was 454.00 shipped...Tough making a choice....i almost got the one last302 has, then changed....

RIO5.0 said:
Cool....I finally decided on the HO Fibertrends 1 1/2 cowl...should be here next week...ordered it 2 wks ago...was 454.00 shipped...Tough making a choice....i almost got the one last302 has, then changed....

do you happen to have a pic of that hood?

haulbalz said:
do you happen to have a pic of that hood?

Tis this one...its off their web....1.5 Cobra hood...Mine actually came today.. :D Thing is well made for sure and super light compared to the stock one....HO Fibertrends actually makes the hood for Ford...my buddy, who gets all my FRPP stuff, his price was 595.00 for the same hood.. :bang: ...its 389.00 from the manufacturer...

ho_fibertrends_1.5.jpg