Lets see your sub/amp set-ups!!!

xlilzeex said:
Here's my set up. Dont ask how i fit this box in my trunk because i have no idea and i think its going to be almost impossible to take out w.o having to break the box. I have Two 12" adrenaline's 700 watts each and a wimpy ass 600 watt amp. Yes, i know i need a bigger amp but right now thats where my money isn't focusing but it still pounds =D..Im not too crazy about the neon lights in there but i never turn them on because i have a set of kill switches under my steering wheel so i can switch the lights on/off and also the subs on/off because driving with a system and having a headache don't mix so time to time i just switch them off lol.

system3.JPG

system1.JPG

system4.JPG

WTF? Kewl! How heavy is that box? And I guess forget changing the flat tire eh?

• Sponsors (?)

im not sure how heavy the box is but its a real tight fit lol. Yeah, theres no way i'd be able to get to the spare but oh well, the sacrifice i was willing to make. My buddy sold it to me for a price i could'nt pass up.

-=NightHawk=- said:
26.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

custom done by me...$75 at home depot :)

75 dollars!!! what all did you buy cuz im planning on doing the same exact setup. can you send me pics from the back *trunk* so i know what you did, what the measurements were and all that, i need as much info as i can so when i do mine i do it right.

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 121
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 115