Lets talk audio for a second. (media players)

dvtr-

Feb 13, 2009
Houston, TX
Im sick of this radio broadcast adapter garbage ive got plugged into the nano. Sometimes it works great but id say about 70ish % of the time it loses signal and i start hearing white noise. Ill be going in soon to get that taken care of, to have the mp3 device pretty much giving the signal off directly instead of through radio. Since i havent really looked into it, what are your guys's thoughts on this? Hows your setup and how much was it?

• Sponsors (?)

I use the headphone jack on my phone connected to my cheap Sony head unit (it has a mini stereo input on the front of the faceplate). While it sounds great, I must admit…I don't use it quite as much as plain Jane CD as it's a pain in the ass to change songs and it looks like I'm texting while driving (and probably just as dangerous!). For longer trips however…it works great!

I'm guessing you still have the factory unit so ill go off that.. I have what was an expensive unit 4 yrrs ago and does way more than you would want or need. My .02 is look into an alpine unit that has an ipod cable and go that route. Should be about 150 and it should charge the ipod as well as you can control the ipod from the headunit while the ipod is in the dash. Also it should chage the ipod during this as well.. hope this helps.