Let's try the SN95 of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
And for a FEW of you r-tards out there SN95 is Aeros AND New Edges :bang:
So any way lets try this out. Mods if you dont like it just erase it and beat me with a belt.....or better yet a whip!....mmmmmm whip :drool:
So I guess lets start with June nominations. Nominate the ride you like best ON THIS SITE and dont nominate yourself. If you like the one someone else picked then second it. Dont forget pictures of the car you nominate. Its gonna be hectic the first few months because we have so many nice rides on here. I figure we will run the nominations till mid month then I will compile the list for a poll vote and run it for five days. Hopefully we can keep the list to 8 or less so if their are too many ill list them by the ones that get the most :stupid: :nice:
5.0 guys and girls if you see this please give some constructive criticism as to ways to make it better. Ill PM Turkey Sammich since he does 5.0Talks FOTM
So lets kick it off.
I nominate 04Sleeper. Kevins ride is a bad arse and is over 600rwhp :hail2: And the person this Terminator owns is pretty cool too :nice:
229786.jpg

213224.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I may of set the bar too high :rlaugh:
But there are some others that stick out to me. Epiks Mach, SaleenGT2001 is killer, Seraphitas vert is :drool: Hot331, I forgot the dude with the Laser red GT and Redfire Cobra Vert :D U.M.s understated white Cobra and I havent even gotten to the sweet Aeros around here.

Even though im selling my Cobra I will still own a Stang but will always be here to annoy all of you :nice:

He's saying it's no surprise that the first 3 (and more to come) nominees are 99+ (furthermore 2 out of 3 being special production and ironically all having cobra wings, and most other names mentioned with nice rides also have [or look like] special production stangs).

But i suppose it's us, the 96-98 community, being our burden to have nice rides to go head to head with 99+'s. I'm still never putting a body kit on my car tho:flag:

He's saying it's no surprise that the first 3 (and more to come) nominee's are 99+ (furthermore 2 out of 3 being special production, and most other names mentioned with nice rides also have special production stangs).

But i suppose it's us, the 96-98 community, being our burden to have nice rides to go head to head with 99+'s.

Well, 99-04's are SN95's too. There are also a lot of nice 96-98's on, but then maybe we should change the name to "4.6 of the month" because if its SN95 of the month, cant forget that 94-95's are also SN95's....

I dont think it requires a body kit, the highest dyno #'s, or the most built motor to qualify, I think it takes a clean & tastefully modded car, or an immaculate stock original IMO....

He's saying it's no surprise that the first 3 (and more to come) nominees are 99+ (furthermore 2 out of 3 being special production and ironically all having cobra wings, and most other names mentioned with nice rides also have [or look like] special production stangs).

But i suppose it's us, the 96-98 community, being our burden to have nice rides to go head to head with 99+'s. I'm still never putting a body kit on my car tho:flag:

Took the words right out of my Mouth :rolleyes:

.....New Edge FTL.....

Always full of constructive critisism huh :nice:

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.