Light weight wheels

• Sponsors (?)

I think that the Steeda ones are the most popular as far as light weight wheels. I personally am not a fan but, they are lighter. You could look into some Weld wheels or Bogarts if you were looking for some drag racing wheels. If you are looking into street wheels, you might have to research each manufacturer and try to get some weights.

Think some of lightest wheels around (that won't break the bank) are the 5-star GT wheels. Think they come in around 17lbs. The Cobra's are 24lbs and the Steeda's are 21.5 if I remember right. My BBS's are 21lbs which seems to be about as low as you can go for sub-$200 per wheel.

I think that the Steeda ones are the most popular as far as light weight wheels. I personally am not a fan but, they are lighter. You could look into some Weld wheels or Bogarts if you were looking for some drag racing wheels. If you are looking into street wheels, you might have to research each manufacturer and try to get some weights.

I need a good looking wheel thatll go with the looks of a 01 GT mineral grey.

Im gonna call steeda and find out the weight of those light weight wheels.

But for the price of wheels I can get cams. Tough decision

Although dropping 10lbs off EACH wheel is no joke and should knock some valuable seconds off 20-100 rolls

From what im told my front wheels weigh 18 lbs and my rears are 20 lbs. They are 19" wheels but they are HREs so they usually cost some coin :shrug:

Bullitts are heavy.

I have stock 17x8 Bullitts on the front of my car, and they definatly weigh more than the stock 5 spoke GT wheels did, 17x8 aswell.

Don't even get me started on the deep dish wheels out back...:nonono: