lighted side mirror's

after seeing the knight rider KR w/ the blue led's in the side mirror it got me thinking. Does anybody make them w/ blue led's that i could put on my car? If anybody has any suggestions i'd be interested in hearing them.

Also got me think of a really neat project for someone who has more electrical expertise then me. It would be neat to have those light match the mycolor of the interior lights. So depending what you feel like you can have different color lighting accents on the in and outside of your car!

thanks,
matt

• Sponsors (?)

I can't picture exactly what you want to do, so I'll just make a general comment. Check to see that your installation would be legal. Exterior blue lights might be reserved for law enforcement vehicles.

I can't picture exactly what you want to do, so I'll just make a general comment. Check to see that your installation would be legal. Exterior blue lights might be reserved for law enforcement vehicles.

Correct. Blue lights on the mirrors will get you pulled over so fast that it'd make your head spin and rightfully so.