Lighting?

Tenchu8669

Oct 24, 2003
Tampa,Fl
Hey, i was just wondering if you guys could help me out on the specs of the lighting and what a nice 1998 should run for, what years were supercharged?? Any certain years with problems?. I can't seem to find any infomation on them so if u guys could point me to a site that would be awesome! I do kno that i plan on getting a kb supercharger for it though!!! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I have one, got it about 4 months ago, absolutly love it!@! I have dark shadow grey, i lowered the back 2 inches and up'd the boost! I added 22" wheels (sporty not blingy) any questions just ask, i know quite

First, you may want to notice they are Lightnings, not Lightings. :D And as an '03 L owner and current GT owner, the L is by far the best vehicle I've ever driven!

besides 99-00 having 20 less h.p. they also have taller gears.99-00=355/01 up=373.just a small fact no matter what year you get you will be very happy.besides you will proboly be modifying anyway so you can easily make up the 20h.p.(up the boost and nitrous :D )wait dont forget 01 and up have the clear lenses.that could be worth the few thousand more right there.LOL

TEAM SWANSON
2001 lightning
529 r.w.h.(sae)
703 r.w.t.(sae)
1/4 11.9 @114
1/8 7.6 @91
stock block
stock blower