lil accident: how to tell if the A Arm / K member is damaged?

redlined

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2002
NJ
Well apparently while putting on my 17x9 Cobra rims, we over torqued the lugs, because when we went turn the wheel the car dropped to the ground. I know for a fact I need to replace the: rotor, shock, spring, and fender. What else should I look for, for damages? and how can I tell if I damaged the K member and A Arm? I know i need to have the steering alignment done..What else? :rolleyes: :( :mad: :nonono: :bang:

Also whats how much is a reverse valve body and torque converter with a 2400 - 2800 stall?? Im having my trans rebuild with a Level 10 rebuild kit and one piece input shaft. but level 10 wants $650 for a TC with 2400 stall. No way I'm paying that much. uhmm, and where can I order it from? thanks - mike

• Sponsors (?)

how the heck did you do that? just doin a wheel swap? overtightening the lugs can warp the rotors, and theoretically shear off a lug or two (which you would know), but how did you drop the whole thing (not trying to be a jerk, just cant even imagine it and dont want to ever do it). the only way i can figure is if the ball joint broke in half. post some pics if you can so we can try to see what all is damaged.
sorry to hear this.
good luck.