line lock for the 05+ cars

• Sponsors (?)

pauls high performance has one for sure....heres a link to the website, but it is not updated with 05 parts..i am looking at an ad in the new 5.0 mustang and super fords, and it has a list of parts for the 05. i am sure others have a line lock as well, but i know of this one... www.paulshp.com

I have Paul's kit. I believe it's the only kit on the market specific to the 05 Mustang. It comes with all the necessary fittings for an easy install. You'll need to tell them it's for an 05 Mustang. Other's have ordered and was missing essential fittings due to not specifing their car. Some have been going with a Hurst setup, but are struggling to find fittings. pics

169stang said:
I have Paul's kit. I believe it's the only kit on the market specific to the 05 Mustang. It comes with all the necessary fittings for an easy install. You'll need to tell them it's for an 05 Mustang. Other's have ordered and was missing essential fittings due to not specifing their car. Some have been going with a Hurst setup, but are struggling to find fittings. pics
I just wonder why they use 2 instead of one like usual...