Line lock help

Bigstang1

Founding Member
Aug 28, 2002
Massachusettes
I searched but could not find the answer to my question. My 89 has 2 lines out to the front brakes. my moroso line lock has a single in and a single out. How do i setup the line lock with this setup. plug one outlet of the master and just use one? I remember seeing a hand drawn digram on here but i cant find it. I am trying to do this tonight so if anyone can chime in that would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

"On other cars, such as the Fox Body Mustang, both front brake lines originally go directly to the master cylinder, although one line goes through the proportioning valve first. With these cars, you will need to plug off one of the two front brake connections on the master cylinder, usually the lower one. The remaining connection will then go over to the input of the Line Lock. From the output of the Line Lock, you will then have a few options. With some Line Locks, such as the Hurst Roll Control, you can use the body itself as a "T" to join the two front brake lines. The other option, especially for those not using a Hurst unit, will require the two front brake lines to join at some other point, either at or before the proportioning valve. "

http://www.motorsportsdigest.com/tech/install2.htm