litterbugs

• Sponsors (?)

I'm gonna follow you to wherever you go, wait until you get out and go in somewhere then flatten your rear tires.

:lol: man we are jumpin speedfreak here. i do hate smokers though lol just cause i dont want my car smellin like that. i had a girl in my stang that pulled out a cig and was about to light it up and i through her pack out the window.

you are dealing with people who are spending alot of money to stink, turn their teeth yellow, raise their insurance rates, annoy other people, and ultimately kill themselves. do you really expect them to use some sort of logic when disposing of their cigarette butts?

:Word: Couldn't have said it better. When someone does that in front of me and it bounces off my hood, I make it a point to get up in front of them and let loose that loogy I'd been hanging onto all morning. Nobodies dared confront me about it yet. :D
Go to hell.
Logic is not cramming fifty of them into the ashtray in the car (which I dont have in the first place) and having them stink your **** up..And dont say the smoke does, because I do a pretty damn good job keeping it out of the car.

Typical smoker’s response! Trust me....no matter how wide or how often you run with your windows open, at the end of the day your car is still going to smell like the inside of your ashtray. Don't bother arguing about it, it's a plain and simple fact! The only reason you can't smell it, is for 1 because you're already covered in it and you've become used to the stink and 2 because you've already dulled your senses to the point where you can't smell/taste much of anything anyway.

Ontario going smoke free was one of the best decisions they ever made for this province. Nobody likes being forced to breath in that **** like we had to in the past and now, we don’t have to. :nice:

Typical smoker’s response! Trust me....no matter how wide or how often you run with your windows open, at the end of the day your car is still going to smell like the inside of your ashtray. Don't bother arguing about it, it's a plain and simple fact! The only reason you can't smell it, is for 1 because you're already covered in it and you've become used to the stink and 2 because you've already dulled your senses to the point where you can't smell/taste much of anything anyway.

Oddly enough you're right. My parents both smoked and I never realize how much it stunk until I went away to college and them would come home on the weekends. The whole time I could imagine my clothes smelled during school...

Go to hell.
Logic is not cramming fifty of them into the ashtray in the car (which I dont have in the first place) and having them stink your **** up..And dont say the smoke does, because I do a pretty damn good job keeping it out of the car.
:fuss:
i absolutely HATE having to work on a car that smells like an ashtray! i have to pull your nasty ass cars into the shop and then road test the damn thing after you leave a cig burning in one of those dirty little cups on your arm rest!! i shouldnt have to put up with your disgusting habit just b/c you want to smoke in your car or when you go out to eat!! i wish they would outlaw smoking EVERYWHERE except in your own home. i have to put up with a shop full of smokers all day and i cant stand it. they all smell like **** and think they can walk around with a cigarette in their mouth all day. and then when me and my wife go out to eat we have to smell the same nasty ass smell while we are trying to enjoy some food.

if you chose to smoke, you should do it away from anyone else. if you wanna kill yourself then do it. just dont get your sencond hand smoke around me and my family!

I think every person who flicks out a cigarette butt, lit or not should get an automatic $1000 fine and have to spend two 8 hour days picking up cigarette butts along the highway. No exceptions.

Honestly why do people smoke now a days. People under the age of 50 should have no excuse because you know from day 1 its bad for you and also kills others. At least when a fat person eats a burge they arent killing others by their immense girth.

I think every person who flicks out a cigarette butt, lit or not should get an automatic $1000 fine and have to spend two 8 hour days picking up cigarette butts along the highway. No exceptions.

Honestly why do people smoke now a days. People under the age of 50 should have no excuse because you know from day 1 its bad for you and also kills others. At least when a fat person eats a burge they arent killing others by their immense girth.

That brings back memories of my basic training.... Drill Sgt made me and a battle buddy follow him around for a week, picking up his butts and any other ones we found... and he always managed to march us right to the 'smoking' sheds... disgusting...

We have a toll free line here that you can if you see someone littering. Just give them the license number. They don't fine them but they do get a letter. The director of the program made it clear that even the cig butt tossers should be reported also. I do...

We can help, however, by reporting anyone seen littering through the Department of Environmental Quality's 24-hour litter hot line at (888) LITRBUG--(888) 548-7284. On Cingular phones, you can simply dial *LITTER. You can remain anonymous, but good information is essential--including the offender's license plate and the date, time and location that the littering occurred.

We have a toll free line here that you can if you see someone littering. Just give them the license number. They don't fine them but they do get a letter. The director of the program made it clear that even the cig butt tossers should be reported also. I do...

We can help, however, by reporting anyone seen littering through the Department of Environmental Quality's 24-hour litter hot line at (888) LITRBUG--(888) 548-7284. On Cingular phones, you can simply dial *LITTER. You can remain anonymous, but good information is essential--including the offender's license plate and the date, time and location that the littering occurred.

A letter :eek:
Not a letter!

:rlaugh: