Little early but who is going to '06 FFW Englishtown!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
I know it is early but is anyone planning on attending this year. I plan to go as long as I get the car back together in time. I would like to meet up with some of you guys and also look to make it an even bigger event this year as it seems a little small compared to some of the FFW's.

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to go too, I have missed the last two FFW's at the New England Dragway because my car was down. It seems as if my car always breaks just in time to prevent me from attending an event I really enjoy going to. I will do my best to get everything together so that I dont run into any more problems like I have in the past.
Whenever it is, I hope to see as many Stangnet'ers there as possible.
-fawcett

I would like to go too, I have missed the last two FFW's at the New England Dragway because my car was down. It seems as if my car always breaks just in time to prevent me from attending an event I really enjoy going to. I will do my best to get everything together so that I dont run into any more problems like I have in the past.
Whenever it is, I hope to see as many Stangnet'ers there as possible.
-fawcett

69clark said:
Sorry guys, I just checked the schedule and it seems they dropped the event at englishtown this year. THAT SUCKS A$$. Anyone know why?

Get ready for this one. They can't meet the noise requirements for the track. Yes, that is correct. I didn't make it up. Seems all the Yuppy doctors that have moved close to the track are winning the battle.

We really wanted to attend that race this year. Guess we'll have to go to Virginia or Norwalk instead.

onebad95 said:
Get ready for this one. They can't meet the noise requirements for the track. Yes, that is correct. I didn't make it up. Seems all the Yuppy doctors that have moved close to the track are winning the battle.

We really wanted to attend that race this year. Guess we'll have to go to Virginia or Norwalk instead.
Englishtown is going to **** because of noise regulations...its unbelivable!! People shouldn't move in near the track if they dont want the noise. Etown has been a well recognized, respected establishment for like 50 years...why they hell are people being so rediculous?!?!?!:mad:

F*** THAT!!!

E-town has existed and been a respected track longer than most of those WINE-ASS BITCHES have been alive. This is why OUR COUNTRY SUCKS!!!!! Got to cater to all of the Jacka**es that have nothing better to do than worry about what everyone else is doing. We go so far out of our way to no toffend anyone that we ended up losing our rights and freedoms. These people are the first that would die if it ever came down to SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!

**** THEM!!!!!!!!!

I am done venting now, and I promise I won't swear on here again!!

69clark said:
F*** THAT!!!

E-town has existed and been a respected track longer than most of those WINE-ASS BITCHES have been alive. This is why OUR COUNTRY SUCKS!!!!! Got to cater to all of the Jacka**es that have nothing better to do than worry about what everyone else is doing. We go so far out of our way to no toffend anyone that we ended up losing our rights and freedoms. These people are the first that would die if it ever came down to SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!

**** THEM!!!!!!!!!

I am done venting now, and I promise I won't swear on here again!!
i couldnt agree more man...ive been goin to etown since i was 3, and im gonna be 18 soon....its a disgrace to the drag racing community that these snobby ass rich ****s can screw up such a great thing....