little sneak peak of what i got cookin....

inphiniti

Mar 15, 2003
Providence, RI
not much but you get the idea... been loading up the basement kitchen corner with stuff :D

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

street burner upper/lower... trickflow twisted wedge heads... comp cams steel 1.6 rrs... MM C/C plates... steeda bumpsteer kit... steeda x2 balljoints... frpp diff cover... frpp carbon fiber rear diff rebuild kit... and last but not least.... nice set of 4.10s for the stang...

got some other toys coming soon once the funding is there... trying not to touch the savings, but its SOOO hard!

• Sponsors (?)

gears and the diff rebuild kit is going in on july 10th... nothin like a stock motor and 4.10s :D LOL

the x2s, i might give to a friend... originally i got those and the bumpsteer for $200 bnib.... hes a friend who does ALL my wrenching ... so i figure its the least i could do... waiting on a call for a cam tomorrow... then its just all little parts, gaskets, timing chain, etc etc...

Haahah so u no what that means? Gotta ditch the 4x4... I think suspension I'm going to run Strange coilovers in the front with a set of Strange struts in the back. Steeda Double adjustable uppers and a HPM Megabite Jr.lower. Cobra A-arms up front with the Steeda bumpsteer kit and the MM C/C plates. DONE

Thatll hopefully be a winter project or something

Posted via Mobile Device

few more things on their way... scored some much needed stuff off of WhiteDevil!(thanks bro!)

IMG_5975.jpg

BBK 75mm TB
PMAS 80mm MAF
Aeromotive FPR

...all for $270 shipped, i think its apretty good deal...all are used, but in very good condition.. plus the MAF is calibrated for 30# injectors which is what is next on my to buy list... gettin excited now, few more things and it will be alive!!

gears going in thursday morning!

that stuff should make the car a blast to drive :nice:

as far as the gears/mileage theres two options, the cheap one is to get the $9 speedo gear and the more expensive one (i think around 100) is the dallas mustang speed cal.

Nice!!! Gears will make the car feel alot better but you won't get the full benefit till you extend the RPM range with the H/C/I that you have planned. Any news from the cam grinder yet?

nothin on the cam yet... i got a local race shop putting together something for me... i should have a price, hopefully this week or so... this week is bill week, so no purchase of cam :(

that stuff should make the car a blast to drive :nice:

as far as the gears/mileage theres two options, the cheap one is to get the $9 speedo gear and the more expensive one (i think around 100) is the dallas mustang speed cal.

yeah i think hes grabbin the speedo gear for me...

welp a little update since the last one... STILL havent gotten the cam... had some setbacks here and there, mainly family reasons(deaths mainly).... only thing left now is the cam, gaskets, HOPEFULLY a C&L pipe, tires and tune...

going with a SCT chip...

also, ill post some pics later, but i just got a new set of dumped borla stingers for the car.... bought them off of someone who decided not to use them...werent even on the car for 100 miles, if that.... no build up in the chambers... eventually they will be turned into a side exhaust... going to throw them on tonite and see how they sound with the 5.0... btw, got these w/ borla tips on them as well for $200 :D def cant wait to see how they sound when i install the HCI!!

Man when I swapped my new motor in from the old 5.0 i was surprised. I didn't change anything in the exhaust(except the heads) and it sounded like a totally different car. It was louder and had a roar to it, love it.

thats what my brother says about his first build in his 71. the original motor he threw in there, drove that around for a little bit, then he rebuilt his 302, and it woke up and really had some power over before. didnt' change anything just rebuilt the bottom end.

heres a few more pics of some new toys...only thing left now is Cam, Tires and a Tune...

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00733.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

we got timing chain, 255lph fuel pump, arp head bolts, push rods, 30lb injectors, and a set of borla stinger mufflers that i scored lightly used for 200 ... whatever car they were originally on, they were dumped with a nice set of borla tips... also, not pictured is a set of SVO side skirts i got for $150 + my side skirts...