little things that you cant stand...

I can't say that I've ever had someone throw their cigaratte out of their car window infront of me. I've seen them throw it out of the window, but its never came close to hitting my car.

• Sponsors (?)

1105 said:
I can't say that I've ever had someone throw their cigaratte out of their car window infront of me. I've seen them throw it out of the window, but its never came close to hitting my car.

Me neither, and if someone did w/ the top down, I would be really pisses.....

Someone actually shot a dart into my car once and scared the crap out of me.....ooooo man I wish I wasn't crusin' speedway with cops everywhere...ugh.

:rlaugh: John, I love the use of your umlaut, very cunning.
Scott

yellowstang1994 said:
The cigaratte thing bugs me too... but whats worse is when you just spent all day cleaning your car and your on a highway when the car infront of you uses their windshield cleaner and you get all this splatter everywhere on your car. It'd be more courteous to do it somewhere when your not traveling 50+ mph. I got so mad once that I sped up to get infront of the car that just did this to me, and I completely wasted all the fluid I had in my car... I think they got the idea, lol. I don't mean to sound like an *******... but it just irked me so bad.

LOL! I do this to anyone that cuts me off, drives too slow, drives in the left lane when not passing, etc... basically anything that pisses me off. I'll pass them and then hose them down with my windshield washer fluid. Its kind of childish, but its the one way I can directly inconvenience them, I think it works better than the 'ol middle finger hanging out the window. I'll wait until they turn their wipers on to clean their windshield and then hit them again. I spend WAY too much time on the road....

BTW- Good to see you back Zach!

The other thing I hate is drunk drivers, and especially the police who do nothing about it. I have called the cops on at least three people that were so drunk that they were driving on the wrong wide of the road etc, gave them my location, direction of travel, car description, license plate number, etc and I have NEVER seen an officer respond to it. I wouldn't bother calling it in if it was just someone that swerved or something minor, but when these people are driving in the other lane, running others off the road, etc I think they would feel it was important enough to repsond before someone died.

I hate the a$$ driving under the speed limit in the left lane, swerving, smoking a cig, soda in hand, and talking on a DAMN cell phone. If you're operating a vehicle, drive it, save the other crap for another time. I actully don't like driving in the US. Anyone ever try the European Autobahn's, now they're human too, but Germany, for example, has the "rechtsfahren" law, means drive to the right. They do it pretty good over there, driving at 130 plus all day leaves little room for error, gotta pay attention to the roads and traffic. Drive safe, later

WhiteStallionGT said:
I hate it when people type "YOUR" instead of "YOU'RE". It really ticks me off. :bang:

don't forget "to" and "too"...I know its only an internet site, but it just bugs the hell out of me. Let's not forget when people type IN ALL CAPS WITH NO PUNCTUATION MAKING THEIR POSTS IMPOSSIBLE TO READ AND THEN WONDER WHY NO ONE WANTS TO RESPOND BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HEADACHE FROM READING THEIR POSTS. Haha, sorry I believe that sentence was the best way to prove my point lol.

Killercanary said:
The other thing I hate is drunk drivers, and especially the police who do nothing about it. I have called the cops on at least three people that were so drunk that they were driving on the wrong wide of the road etc, gave them my location, direction of travel, car description, license plate number, etc and I have NEVER seen an officer respond to it. I wouldn't bother calling it in if it was just someone that swerved or something minor, but when these people are driving in the other lane, running others off the road, etc I think they would feel it was important enough to repsond before someone died.

I had a guy allmost hit me one time on my way home. I was sitting at a red light and they changed lases at the last second and slid through the red light side ways and if they hadend changed lanes at the last second they would have hit me. I called 911 and got the license plate and followed the guy. The dispatcher was telling the officers where i was on the radio and they ended up meeting me at the guys apartment but by the time I igured where he parked the cops were allready at his car. They said they couldent do anything becuase he was allready in his house.

Killercanary said:
LOL! I do this to anyone that cuts me off, drives too slow, drives in the left lane when not passing, etc... basically anything that pisses me off. I'll pass them and then hose them down with my windshield washer fluid. Its kind of childish, but its the one way I can directly inconvenience them, I think it works better than the 'ol middle finger hanging out the window. I'll wait until they turn their wipers on to clean their windshield and then hit them again. I spend WAY too much time on the road....

BTW- Good to see you back Zach!

Ok, thats funny and all, but it really ticks me off when I'm taking the bike out. First off, if I'm riding that day its about a 99 percent chance that the weather is very good. Secondly, people never seem to realize there is a bike behind / around them anyway. Thirdly, I ride with a skull cap and sunglasses, on a low v-twin, and getting a face full of wiper fluid ruins the entire experience.

Also, if I'm in a position to let someone go ahead of me, and they are not using their turn signal, I don't let them. I am a firm believer in turn signals as other people besides those behind you rely on them while driving.

And of course I can't stand obnoxious drivers with 2000 watt systems driving by blasting music about how some hardcore g's shot their rival gang and then raped their women... I'm getting ice cream with the old lady a while back, and some douche bag in a slammed 1980s Suburban goes by blasting this crap and there are alittle kids staring and listening as it goes by. Listen to your own music, I don't care, but as soon as it interferes with me and my own then turn it down. The 6 year old soccer team getting ice cream doesn't need to hear that.

adam

Thanks Paul

Hef5.0weisen said:
I hate the a$$ driving under the speed limit in the left lane, swerving, smoking a cig, soda in hand, and talking on a DAMN cell phone. If you're operating a vehicle, drive it, save the other crap for another time. I actully don't like driving in the US. Anyone ever try the European Autobahn's, now they're human too, but Germany, for example, has the "rechtsfahren" law, means drive to the right. They do it pretty good over there, driving at 130 plus all day leaves little room for error, gotta pay attention to the roads and traffic. Drive safe, later

I'm with you on that one. Most of the cars over there don't have any cup holders on anything in them because a car is for driving, nothing else. Laws over here need to be a little more strict then maybe less accidents will happen. On the autobahn there is marks on the road, and depending on what the speed limit is directly effects how far you have to stay away form the person infront of you and its monitored very closely. Also like the fact that your ticket price is based on how much you make

Yea, i hear you with the drunk drivers. There is a bar by my house (Montana West) and some people park across the street when their parking lot fills up. Doesnt sound like a bad idea, except the road is 5 lanes and at two in the morning when thier drunk and wearing black shirts and dark pants, its really easy to not see them. Ive almost hit them more then once...

1105 said:
Then you'll get the people who will say the only 4.6 worth a damn are the 99+ models... The 302 is a strong little motor and has a lot of potential in it which can easily be brought out. I also like the sound of the 5.0 over the 4.6. The best way to figure out which one you like is to go test drive one of each and decide that way.
Huh, I thought it was an engine?

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=496199&highlight=motor

-I hate it when people park in 2 spaces like their car is so much more important then the next person's. A few days ago I was pulling in to a busy McDonalds and I was trying to park and this CRX (that was half painted with no interior and was all dented) was pulled sideways in 2 spots like his car was the sh#t. The worst was that it was ugly and he was in the very front like he was VIP or some sh#t. Then , he didn't even go inside! He was leaning on his car like he was some kind of celeb or a model or some sh#t. If you incist on parking in 2 spots, at least do it when it's not busy and not up front. If you're gonna be cocky like that, at least have a nice car. Then there was this bizznatch in a red Modena in front of Starbucks that took up like 3 spots!!! Yeah, it's a hella nice car, but if you can afford that car and you don't want to get it scratched or dinged, then don't drive it to Starbucks! Just send your runner out to go get it for you!

-And what about the people with cars with like 7 tv's in it that drive by themselves, but all the tv's are on? :shrug:

-Then there are the people(mostly ricers) who will drive next to you the whole time, but wait until you pull into a turn lane until they revv on you and go straight. They wait until they know there isn't a race going to happen, unless you pull back out of the turn lane and go chase them.-which there is no point if it's a ricer anyway.

-And what about your friends that don't have to nicest car in the world, but -nevermind, I won't go there.......

:stupid:
Ya, I hate that double spot parking thing too. When I had the Explorer, I made a point of parking in-line and within less than 6 inches of them. That left the driver door blocked, and they would have to crawl in the wrong side.

sick95gt said:
. A few days ago I was pulling in to a busy McDonalds and I was trying to park and this CRX (that was half painted with no interior and was all dented) was pulled sideways in 2 spots like his car was the sh#t.

Over here in tampa their is a civic thats got mix matched body panels(stock with differernt paint and all scratched up) 1 rim thats different then the rest, and no interior. Its also engine swapped+turbo and is makeing almost 400 hp :hail2: :hail2:

I hate it when people park in 2 spaces like their car is so much more important then the next person's

As far as I'm concerned it is more important. :D I have been known to take up 2 spaces. Hey, if it saves me door dings from the 7 kids getting out of mom's minivan then it is worth pissing someone off.

I know we all do it. :cheers: