Livernois Pi Adapter Kit...Anyone try it?

CanadaStang

Sep 7, 2003
Mb
Anyone have the Livernois Motorsports Pi Adapter Kit? Did you have to get a tune, like they say? Also how well did it fit? Good results?
I tried a search, but didn't come up with much.

• Sponsors (?)

anyone use the adapters for a bullitt? If I put a bullitt on my 96 do you think i could just have the intake port matched or would the heads need to be portmatched too?

I have the kit and it is being instaled along with PI cams, Mac Ceramac Long Tube headers, Dr. Gas off road X-pipe, Magnapack cat-back, Tubular PA racing K member, Team Breed Valve covers, Accufab Plenum and Accufab 70mm TB...Should be some nice HP and Touque gains. The Livernois Kit is a nice setup. I would recomend it if you don't want to chance any leaks with RTV sealant. I believe there is also a small HP increase since the addapter plates help the air flow smoother. I think these would work with a Bullit intake but you will need an aftermarket hood and probally will not work with a strut tower brace since there kit mills down the PI intake a little bit and the addaptor plates are about 1/2 - 3/4" thick.