LOL, Now THIS is rustproofing

• Sponsors (?)

Wow.

This thread had me laughing out loud at work. Hilarious. Will it work? I don't know and really it doesn't matter to me....Alabama just shuts down if it snows.

Crazypete......you crack me up man!!

For all you people knocking him about the 'enviromental' effects, shuuuuutup you drive a 5L, although i do find the idea a little 'out there'.

True.

I used to dump my changed oil into the street drains until I found out it was a Federal crime

Wonder how many fish that killed

I remember flushing my brake fluid once and cleaning up by pouring the old fluid into the old bottles......then throwing them into the woods. All the while I was in a class called environmental science. I feel guilty:( I'm sorry.

Iand said:
For all you people knocking him about the 'enviromental' effects, shuuuuutup you drive a 5L, although i do find the idea a little 'out there'.

I don't see how the 2 are even remotely comparable. My motor emits tailpipe emissions in thousandths of a gram per mile. Even an old motor will still be in the tenth of a gram range.

How is that comparable to smearing 7 tubes of chassis grease on the under side of your car?

I just feel sorry for anyone who drives behind you on the interstate.

I had a MINOR transmission leak in my old Ranger. My brother, who was driving behind me, got his whole windshield covered in tranny fluid. It had dripped onto the driveshaft & almost everything under there was covered. I can only imagine what it would be like driving behind that!

I hope it goes well for you ..... and everyone else, lol.

90blue5.0 said:
I did this, only didn't use as much and went with a spray on rust stopping grease - can't remember what it was called but was pretty thick.

Didn't work. moisture collected under my nice coat of grease and it continued to rust. I am now in the process of trying to clean it so I can apply Por15 or Rust Encapsulator.

Any ideas on a good, environmenatlly friendly cleaner?

por 15 marine cleaner and acid etch to get it ready!

ahhhhhhhh z20 you have the infamous driveway sealer guys in WV too I see. about 8 years ago some guys came into town ripping people off, they got my granny, she paid em 400 bucks or so, they sprayed some crap on her driveway, damn we were pissed, I worked for the city police at the time sure enough here they came thru town one night, they were out drunk in their car trying to line up more work for the next day, needless to say I had the pleasure of putting the sealant gypsie in jail :D

1993SSP said:
ahhhhhhhh z20 you have the infamous driveway sealer guys in WV too I see. about 8 years ago some guys came into town ripping people off, they got my granny, she paid em 400 bucks or so, they sprayed some crap on her driveway, damn we were pissed, I worked for the city police at the time sure enough here they came thru town one night, they were out drunk in their car trying to line up more work for the next day, needless to say I had the pleasure of putting the sealant gypsie in jail :D

yea, they are all over around here...my cousin was working with some and they set him up (or so he says) and now he is on one of those federal vacations, if ya know what i mean.

most of the gypsies around here have gotten into the port-a-potty buisness or washing cars.

image.php

This avatar rocks. One day... when I'm sitting around trying to figure out how to get rid of some money, I'm going to do this to a car. If I were going to do it today, it would be to a Chrysler 300C. I want a Luxury, high rise 4x4. hehe