LOL, Now THIS is rustproofing

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by crazypete, Mar 9, 2006.

1. LMAO..."money shot":lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

2. I seriously hope you aren't considering children. Children should not be exposed to this level of stupidity.

At least you will win a Darwin Award for something.

:rolleyes:

3. That stuff is never gonna come all off, not even with a pressure washer. :nonono:

4. I hope not! That was the whole idea. Get stuff that wont come off even with a pressure washer.

If I really want it off, I can use a power washer with scalding hot water and hope the fuel tank doesnt blow up and I dont strip paint off the bottom.

I'll probably paper towel the bottom in a few months.

I'll post a pic at the end of the weekend of what this looks like after some actual driving.

5. Man, You are hilarious!! Keep it up.

6. What kills me why not just park the car for the winter like amny other people do for the winter if your that worried about rust ? Just buy a beater . You can get a beater to get you from point A to B for less than $1k .

7. Dude, this is highly hilarious! I hope you don't have too much problem with salt sticking to it on your maiden voyage. I give you credit for your creativity though.

8. if it wasn't for the picture, I would call "BS"... I wonder if someone would like to hear about this idea in the SRT4 forums I troll in sometimes...

9. Attached Files:

10. Hey at least I dont drive this thing:

I see this saab on the way home from work every day. Those are TOYS glued to the car! Talk about killing resale value!

11. wow thats stupid

12. :SNSign: :SNSign:

13. Omg that is the funniest/stupidest thing ever, i have hada long day i needed that. :lol: thank you crazypete

14. :nono: Man bro i dont think what you did is such a good idea.:shrug::nono: :rlaugh:

15. hahahahaha, I see that car all the time, unfortunately. That's what happens when an Arlington yuppie gets their hands on a Saab. I need to get out of this town.

...and Pete, you are crazy. This has to be the most insane idea I have heard and you actually went through with it. I hope that stuff doesn't fall off cause I'd hate to rearend some one because I slid in your grease.

Creative though :shrug:

16. You sir have failed at life

:SNSign:<my balls

17. Ever smelled hot grease? gawd I bet your car will stink very soon. Hot exhaust and grease drippings.. Yuck!