long time, no post...

well fellow stangers, its been a long time since ive posted here on stangnet (long story) but ive got the old chromepony cozied into her new home, and finally got around to doing some of the things ive wanted to do since last spring... besides replacing the lower control arm bushings, and welding their sleeves firmly into the lca, i finally did the subframe connectors i bought a year and a half ago. all i can say is WOW, what a difference!!! it even has a different sound when you close the doors. my first clue was when i hopped up into the car and stood in the door sill... it felt like i was standing on a rock, not the old springboard feeling it had for ever. (this while it was still up on jackstands) and then there was the test drive! i waited for a nice day to install the subcons, so i could drive it right away, and i wasnt disappointed. bottom line is if anyone is thinking about installing subframe connectors on a classic stang, do it. it was well worth the 3 or 4 hours it takes, and the 150.00 you will spend!

• Sponsors (?)