Longtubes/SHorty x-pipe for 4.0L V6?

OHHitsKB

Jul 5, 2010
Norman, OK
I really need people's personal experience and advice on this. For Christmas I'm getting a bonus, along with some gift cards for sites like AM, MossMuscle, etc. My goal for whatever money I get for the holidays is to get my exhaust system done. I want Long tube headers, a shorty x pipe, and I want the new Pypes super system cat-back because I love the sound of some of the Pypes systems I've heard. Since Pypes doesn't make long tubes for the 4.0, I need recommendations on Long tube headers that will fit well with the Pypes system because everything past the headers will be Pypes (Unless Pypes doesn't make a shorty x-pipe for the 4.0, in which case I will also need advice on a shorty x-pipe). Any input is appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Wait wait wait, aren't you wanting to do a V6 engine swap? To the 3.7, right? Why would you start adding aftermarket parts to the 4.0 if you're just gonna swap engines? Save the money for that. You're gonna need it. You really need a set plan before you start spending money...